Search the Boards

Search Results for "trela" - 130 Messages

per page

TRELA Family Posted on: 29 Dec 1998, by  celestehelen

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

If anyone has any idea what origin Trela is I would appreciate a reply. Are there any Trelas still in Europe? Looking for Anna Trela who married W. Myrek @1870s. Thanks!

Elizabeth relatives Posted on: 06 Feb 1999, by Cheryl Miller

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Union

My grandparents Edward F. Gola and Tessie Trela were born in Elizabeth, NJ, Union County. I am trying to find additional information on their siblings (12) and (8) respectively and their parents. Please e-...

Walter Mae Guy Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by  aliciapars

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bath

...(Keith) Emmard, both of Homestead, Fla., JoAnn "Jody" (Marvin) Croussore, Connie (Rick) Davis, Trela "Grassy" (Larry) Davis, Jill Clark and Lisa (Chris) Cox, all of Marion, and Erica &q...

BITZ _ Jennie MacKenna, died January 5th, 2000, Delta, BC, age 86. Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by obit@hotmail.com

Surnames > Bitz

...of Calgary, son-in-law Ross Butler (Laurel) of Calgary, grandchildren Jenny, Melanie, Carla, Melissa, Trela, Whitney and Billy, great-grandsons Zachory and Cole. Also Jennie will be fondly remembered by he...

Huta Komorowska: MYREK ~ TRELA Posted on: 06 May 2000, by  celestehelen

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Podkarpackie

Trying to find any information regarding the following family: Wawzeniec Myrek whose wife was Anna Trela. They had one son that I know of, Albert born 1875. Would love to hear any information about the vil...

Trella's in PA Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Shari

Surnames > Trella

My husband's family came over from Poland and their original spelling is TRELA. Does this sound familiar. I know that some of them were disconnected from each other when they entered the US, some going to ...

Robert Lee WELLS -- OBIT Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by David Isley

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Durham

...Sunday in a Charlotte hospital. The Rev. Clyde S Boggs, pastor or the Lakewood Methodist Church, Dr Trela D. Collins, pastor of the Lakewood Baptist and the Rev. Wallace O. Andrews of Durham Memorial Bapti...

Trella Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  oldnav

Surnames > Trella

Sorry, all I have is a last name so far. I suspect that the Trela family I am looking for came from Poland.

Trela Posted on: 09 Feb 2001, by  oldnav

Surnames > Trella

Sorry all I have is a last name. An older family member thinks there is a Trela connection but does not know who or where.

Trella Posted on: 03 May 2001, by  grover2

Surnames > Trella

My Grandmother Zofia was a Trela and had other brothers also Trela and some changed name to Trella. Came to usa pen coal mines,some family went back to poland and then on to canada. Also related to Pyzik family...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Terms and Conditions