Search the Boards

Search Results for "spigener" - 172 Messages

per page

request for help Posted on: 23 Jan 1999, by William Moore

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Florence

...26, 1887 in Darlington Co, SC and died Sept 10, 1948 in a VA hospital in Augusta, GA. He married Emma Spigener Crews July 14, 1945 and they lived in Timonsville, Florence Co, SC where he owned and operated a ...

Obit of Richard Vinson Posted on: 08 May 1999, by  ladasca

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Coosa

...morning at 10:30 o’clock with the Rev. Joseph Avery officiating. Burial was in Oak Hill Cemetery with Spigener in charge. Mr. Vinson was born near Murfreesboro, Tennessee, February 15, 1847, and came to...

Spigner Family Posted on: 06 Nov 1999, by M.L. Moore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Itawamba

Do you have any information on Samuel George Spigner's family? I lost track of his parents (John George Speigner and Magdalene Jumper) after the Alabama 1850 census. His brother, Joel (who married Lyd...

Descendants of John George Spigner Posted on: 06 Nov 1999, by M.L.Moore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Itawamba

...the information. I have some additional iformation on some of the people you listed. 1 John George Spigener was born 17 April 1792, Orangeburg Dis., South Carolina. + Magdaline Jumper was born on that date ...

Descendants of Mary Jane Dreskell Posted on: 06 Nov 1999, by M.L.Moore

...had Levina and George C. The 1860 Autauga Co. Alabama Census, the Kingston beat, house # 498, Levina Spigener is listed as 5 years old and born in Alabama. George C. is listed as 1 year old and born in Alabam...

ELMORE COUNTY SEARCH Posted on: 22 Jun 1999, by Linda Watkins

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Alabama

Searching for my gg grandmother, Harriet Speagner. She was born in S Carolina, approx 1830. After relocating to Elmore Co, AL she married Cyrus Hollinquest in 1869; she later married James Buyck in 18...

Laura Olive (Ollie) Herrod Posted on: 09 Nov 1999, by M.L. Moore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Autauga

I would like to find out if my grandmother had any brothers or sisters. Laura Olive (Ollie) Herrod, wife of Ernest Cleveland Spigner, was the daughter of William Carey Herrod and Mary Alice Ousley. I ...

Laura Olive Herrod Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by M.L. Moore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Autauga

Laura Olive was my Grandmother. I have quite a bit of info on the family, but thought we didn't have her brothers and sisters. I have since checked with a cousin and am going to get those names. Thank...

Speigner-Spigener-Spigner Posted on: 14 Dec 1999, by Beiman Prince

...Would like to contact any researchers, or descendants who have information on any Spigner-Speigner -Spigener Families of George Spigner, 1768-1820. George Spigener 1770-1856, John George Spigener 1792, Lewellyn Spigener, Malachi Spigener, W...

HARRIET SPEAGNER Posted on: 21 Jun 1999, by Linda Watkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Coosa

In search of info regarding Harriet Speagner (Spigener) born in S Carolina (possibly Orangeburg Co) around 1830. Later resided in Elmore County, AL; married Cyrus Hollinquest on December 7, 1869. Other Speagn...

Spigner connections Posted on: 09 Nov 1999, by M.L.Moore

...is between the Speigners listed in the Coosa area 1850 and 1860 census, and the Spigners (Speigner, Spigener) listed in the Milton, Prattville, Indepence area. The Joel Spigner, who was married to Lydia Wiggi...

Laura E. (Keith) Comer Obit Posted on: 29 Aug 1999, by  Seales1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Shelby

...brother, Lucius Keith of Shelby, Ala. Funeral services will be held at 12:30 p.m. Sunday from the Jones and Spigener Chapel with burial at Shelby, Alabama. Active pallbearers will be Gaines Englebert, S.F. Mo...

AFRICAN AMERICAN CONNECTION Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by  lfwatkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Calhoun

I've recently been informed that the Buyck and Spigener (and possibly Graham) families were, at one time, residents of St Matthews. These families later moved to Orangeburg and Barnwell counties in SC and on ...

Maude Buice or Polly Buice Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by  allenanglin

Surnames > Buice

...for info on a Polly Buice that married an UNK Anglin. Her father was John Irving Buice Elizabeth Spigener of South Carolina. Also looking for a Maude Buice who married Chester Anglin 8/15/1915 Greer Cty ...

Chester or Chesty Anglin Maude Buice Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  allenanglin

Surnames > Buice

...where born? Also I show a Polly Buice married an UNK Anglin her father is John Irving Buice Elizabeth Spigener. Elizabeth d 12/6/1992 (85) in Hickor Grove SC. Oh and what is Maud's fathers name? I want to ...

Spigner/Spigener/Speigener Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by  beimanotis

...following sources of getting this information to me; Please share this address to any other Spigner/Spigener families that you may know. I would like to get all the information I can to complete the Book &quo...

H. M. Bracknell Posted on: 01 Feb 2001, by  JacqueOtts51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Bibb

...o’clock this afternoon from the Little Hope Church with burial in the church cemetery by Jones and Spigener. Surviving are his widow, three sons, Chester of Duncanville, Ancie Bracknell of Tuscaloosa, an...

To Ron: Glovinia Rast Posted on: 10 Jul 2001, by  NASmoak

Surnames > Rast

Ron, while recently in SC, I located the graves of Glovinia Rast and her husband Daniel Frederick Spigener. I've also gotten a little on the Spigener ancestry. o you have this data? Neil

To Ron: Glovinia Rast Posted on: 10 Jul 2001, by  NASmoak

Surnames > Rast

Ron, while recently in SC, I located the graves of Glovinia Rast and her husband Daniel Frederick Spigener. I've also gotten a little on the Spigener ancestry. o you have this data? Neil

Re: To Ron: Glovinia Rast Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  NASmoak

Surnames > Rast

...information on Glovinia and the Spigeners. I only have the 3 children's names, and the wife of Jacob Daniel Spigener (Corine Higgins). He is buried next to his mother. Would you tell me the wife of Walter Dan...

Neil B. Sewell and Annie Hoffman of Elmore County, Alabama Posted on: 22 Mar 2002, by  tpmerrill

Surnames > Sewell

I am looking for descendants of Neil Sewell (1852-1916) (who was a doctor in Buyckyville, Alabama) and Annie Hoffman (1860-1922). Annie is in my family tree (my g-g-g grandfather was her father) and ...

Re: History of Coosa Co., Al. (Brewer) Posted on: 18 May 2002, by  Jerrie_McIngv...

...found the word Holtzclaw referenced as the following: On page 287 under an article about Julia Anna Spigener McDonald....."The letters also reveal that Buyckville was a lively place. There were numerou...

Marriage of Geraldine Kammer Posted on: 10 Jun 2002, by  bmheming

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Bamberg

...Miss Geraldine Kammer, of Blackville. The ceremony was performed at 3:30 o'clock at the home of Mrs ET Spigener in Denmark, the Rev JB Caston, of Bamberg officiating. Only a few relatives and friends were p...

Re: FURTICK Posted on: 26 Jun 2002, by Helen Fertic

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Calhoun

...South Carolina Infantry during the War Between the States. He was the only son of William and Elizabeth Spigener Furtick to survive the War. Four other sons died of illness or injuries during their service wi...

Spigner/Spigener/Speigner Posted on: 02 Sep 2002, by  FSpigner1

Surnames > Cribbs

As President of the Spigner-Speigner-Spigener Family Reunion, I am collecting any and all information about members of our great family to be included in a first rate history book to be published by our next reniuon in summer...

Re: GRAVES JOHNSON Zeigler Thompson Posted on: 22 Oct 2002, by  PollyJClarke

...paper about 1900 that her grandfather owned and cleared offf the land which the state later owned in Spigener, Al. I have tried to connect her to some of the earlier settlers in that area but have ...

GRAVES JOHNSON Zeigler Thompson Posted on: 22 Oct 2002, by Gin Hathaway

Polly-- Rosina Spigener married John Zeigler -St. Matthews Lutheran Church, Orangeburg, SC-Aug 17, 1806. George Spigner (b:1777-1856 in Autauga Co AL) married Jane Elizabeth Zeigler (b: 1784 Orangeburg, SC)...

Family of David C Lee and Keziah Saunders Posted on: 15 Apr 2003, by Marsha

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Montgomery Genealogical Society, Inc >

...Ann Jane Lee who married Robert William Smith, John William "Bud" Lee who married Emma Eliza Spigener, James C. "Babe" Lee, Lula R. Lee who married James R. Holt, General Lee, William Lee,...

HOWARD ENGLISH Posted on: 23 Sep 2003, by  CathyShelley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hill

...three stepchildren, Pete Lee and wife, Judy, of Whitney, Debbie La Croix of Tulsa, Oklahoma and Jeff Spigener of Ennis; one sister, Marie McGuare of Kellyville, Oklahoma; 19 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandc...

Zeigler - Clyde Calhoun, Et. Al. LOVE TO SHARE Posted on: 11 Dec 2004, by  FletcherSpign...

Surnames > Zeigler

Clyde Calhoun Zeigler, b. 1912, m. Anne Spigener. More Spigeners married more Zeiglers than any other two families in my 13,000 person file. BUT...who is Clyde Calhoun's father and grandfather???? His mother ...

13000 names Posted on: 11 Dec 2004, by  FletcherSpign...

Surnames > Spigener

...to you. I have 13,000 individuals and hundreds of families and ancestries, associated mainly with the Spigener / Speigner / Spigner family, a founding family of South Carolina. Email me at FSpigner@aol.com....

13,000 names Posted on: 11 Dec 2004, by  FletcherSpign...

Surnames > Spigener

...to you. I have 13,000 individuals and hundreds of families and ancestries, associated mainly with the Spigener / Speigner / Spigner family, a founding family of South Carolina. Email me at FSpigner@aol.com....

Obit - Lillie Alice (Rutherford) Lathram Posted on: 20 Jun 2005, by  Christine Ric...

Surnames > Lathram

...Rev. James McChesney will officiate. Interment will be held at Tuscaloosa Memorial Park by Jones and Spigener. Mrs. Lathram, who was the former Miss Lillie Rutherford and a native of River Ridge, Ala., had r...

Obit - Lillie Alice (Rutherford) Lathram Posted on: 01 Dec 2005, by  Christine Ric...

Surnames > Lathram

...Rev. James McChesney will officiate. Interment will be held at Tuscaloosa Memorial Park by Jones and Spigener. Mrs. Lathram, who was the former Miss Lillie Rutherford and a native of River Ridge, Ala., had r...

SPIGENER,OLIVER Posted on: 16 Apr 1998, by John Rhodes

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Orangeburg

...Alabama with some relatives who have ties to Orangeburg District. My great-great-great-grandfather Samuel SPIGENER (b. 9-25-1807) moved down here around the mid 1800's. His brother Joel SPIGENER (b. 11-2-1798), Joel'...

SPEAGNER Posted on: 21 Jun 1999, by Linda Watkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Orangeburg

In search of info regarding Harriet Speagner (Spigener) born in S Carolina (possibly Orangeburg Co) around 1830. Later resided in Elmore County, AL; married Cyrus Hollinquest on December 7, 1869. Other Speagn...

Mrs Grace Estes Barley Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  GeraldineHurt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Marengo

...Providence Baptist Church, officiating. Burial was made in the Linden Memorial Gardens with Cook and Spigener Mortuary, Demopolis, directing. Pallbearers were her grandsons, Frank Hurt, Gerald Hurt, David Hug...

Blanche Kirkham Hurtt Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  GeraldineHurt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Marengo

...Pallbearers were Frank Hurtt, Gerald Hurtt, George Norris, Dick Ramsey, Bob Ingram, and Jimmy Hurtt. Cook and Spigener Mortuary was in charge. From The Demopolis Times, Demopolis, Marengo County 1978

Mrs. Patricia Barley Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by  GeraldineHurt

...Providence Baptist Church. The Rev. David Moree officiated. Burial was in the church cemetery with Cook and Spigener Mortuary directing. Survivors include her husband, Kenneth T. Barley of Gallion; one son,...

Margaret Louise Barley Trippe Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by  GeraldineHurt

...Linden memorial Gardens at 3:00 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 24, 1990. Dr. Glen Savell officiated. Cook and Spigener was in charge of arrangements. She died at Bryan Whitfield Memorial Hospital in Demopolis, Thursda...

Louise Schroeder Sammons Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by  GeraldineHurt

...Twilley and the Rev. W.J. Cannon will officiate with burial in Linden Memorial Gardens, with Cook and Spigener Funeral Home directing. Survivors include five sons, Robert E. Sammons and Wiley E. Sammons, bot...

William Shelley Cook Jr. Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  GeraldineHurt

...He was a native of Albany, Ga. and a long-time resident of Demopolis. He was co-owner of Cook & Spigener Mortuary in Demopolis for a number of years. He was also a Mason, a Shriner and a veteran of WWII. ...

Nellie Jack Nelson Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  GeraldineHurt

...Providence Baptist Church. The Rev. David Moree was to officiate with burial in the church cemetery, Cook and Spigener Funeral Home directing. She operated a country store before many years before her retire...

William Thomas (Noodie) Glass Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  GeraldineHurt

...Baptist Church. The Rev. Ralph Smith was to officiate with burial in Providence Cemetery and Cook and Spigener Funeral Home directing. Survivors include his wife, Muriel G. Glass, Gallion; three sons, Don Gl...

Mary Barley Kirchner Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  GeraldineHurt

...died Monday in a Linden Nursing Home. Funeral services were to be held today at 11 a.m. at Cook and Spigener Funeral Home with the Rev. Bill Middlebrooks officiating. Graveside services will be held at 1 p.m...

Alice Ulmer Woolf Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  GeraldineHurt

...at 2 p.m. Friday at Demopolis Memorial Gardens. The Rev. Charles Roberts will officiate with Cook and Spigener Funeral Home directing. Survivors include her husband, Charles P. Woolf, Demopolis; a son, Thoma...

Clarence Benjamin Lawrence Sr. Posted on: 22 Jan 2001, by  GeraldineHurt

...Providence Baptist Church. The Rev. David Moree was to officiate with burial in the church cemetery, Cook and Spigener Funeral Home of Demopolis directing. Survivors include his wife, Fannie Lou Lawrence, Ga...

David Craig Quinney Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  GeraldineHurt

...O.D. Boyd and the Rev. W.E. Bradshaw officiating. Burial was to be in the church cemetery with Cook and Spigener Mortuary in charge. Survivors in addition to the parents include a brother, Jim Russell Quinne...

Oscar Gray Barley Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  GeraldineHurt

O. G. Barley Funeral services for Oscar Gray Barley were held at 10 a.m. Oct. 28, 1983 at Cook and Spigener Chapel. The Rev. Jack Compton officiated. Mr. Barley, 73, died Oct. 27 in Woodhaven Manor Nursing ...

Richard Pearson Barley, Sr. Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  GeraldineHurt

...services for Richard Pearson Barley, Sr., were conducted at 2:00 p. m. Sunday, Oct. 19, 1975, in Cook and Spigener Chapel in Demopolis. The Rev. Bill Middlebrooks officiated in the service. Masonic rites wer...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Terms and Conditions