Search for content in message boards

LINKER FAMILY CEMETARY

LINKER FAMILY CEMETARY

Posted: 25 Jun 2001 5:34PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Surnames: LINKER
I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WITH INFO ABOUT THE LINKER FAMILY CEMETARY AND WHERE CAN I GO TO GET INFO ABOUT IT AND WHO IS BURIED THERE?? I AM A LINKER DECSENDENT.

Re: LINKER FAMILY CEMETARY

Posted: 3 Aug 2001 12:26AM GMT
The Linker Cemetary is located at the foot of Linker Mountain, east of Russelville AR. We have a family reunion every two years there, The entire cemetary is Linkers except for two in laws, who somehow got in there. Which of the brothers are you a decendent of? Jim Taylor, San Diego CA

Mary Monnin (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 2004 3:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Is there a listing online anywhere of all those buried at the Linker Family Cemetary? I'm trying to find out when my great grandmother died. She was Emey D. Linker, also known as Delia Linker. I think she died between 1910 and 1915. She was married to Samuel Cobb, and the daughter of Adam and Mary Linker.

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 4:49AM GMT
I am doing my husbands family tree and I can only get as far back as John Linker b-1808? Carbarrus, NC
Can you help me get further back?

Posted: 26 Jun 2011 11:57AM GMT
I have a John Linker who was born in 1808 married to Martha Patsey Whitley-both of Cabarrus County, NC. I also have other Linker relatives in the Cabarrus County & surrounding areas. My paternal great grandmother was Lillian Blanche Linker and I have that lineage back to 1750 to Henry "The Hessian" Linker. Please contact me directly at smartin.2007@yahoo.com.

Susan Martin

Posted: 12 May 2013 6:51PM GMT
the cemetary is in arizona nevada . Right below the base of linker mountain. I was doing research linker family and that information came up under google.Hope this helps
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Terms and Conditions