Search for content in message boards

Grace family

Grace family

w jones (View posts)
Posted: 27 May 2000 9:14AM GMT
Looking for relatives of James Preston Grace,wife was Eva Water Grace.
Last residence was in Hartford co. Md.

Grace's of Harford County

M. Grace-Pruitt (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jun 2000 2:26PM GMT
There is a Preston Grace who may be my great uncle. My grandfather Charles Allen Grace (who may be the brother of who you are looking for) is one of 11 children and lived in the Jarrettsville area of Harford County. There were 10 boys and 1 girl. I am in the process of starting research so if this information may help you please email me (actiontalks@earthlink.net). I should be in contact with my grandfather to research his side more thoroughly. The other brother I know he has was Calvin Grace that died in 94-95.

Grace's of TN KY

Posted: 19 Jun 2000 8:09PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2002 2:22AM GMT
I am tracing my husbands family and hope someone can fill gaps or add to my search.Timothy Grace married Katie (unk) estimate in the early 1800's.Son Madison LaFayette Grace Born 1840's Married Amanda Pennington about 1860 in Clay County,TN,Son, Isaac James Grace( Ike) Born 7-1-1872 in Monroe County KY. Married Sallie Tempie Goodrum and lived in the Drake community of Simpson County KY. Son Ora Amos Grace born 10-26-1907 and married Earnie Joyce Hood 23-Sep 1929 and lived in Franklin, Ky until their deaths in 1987.These are my husbands (Harold)parents and ggggrandparents.
Any help appreciated. Please e-mail me at; MrPat2@aol.com

Graces/Harford County, MD

Robert Stephen Grace (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2000 4:50PM GMT
My grandfather, Charles Daniel Grace was born in the now flooded town of Warren, MD (Warren is overlain by the Loch Raven Resevoir). He married Mildred Raad and had two sons Harry Charles Grace, Robert Daniel Grace (my father). He had his own busniness for a long time on Old Harforf Road, a gas station, as well as his own engineering firm in Towson (Grace Engineering). I am interested to know anymore of the Harford/Warren Graces if available from anyone.

James Preston Grace

Posted: 30 Mar 2001 2:01PM GMT
Edited: 6 Sep 2001 6:05PM GMT
My grandfather was the father to Alice Eve Walter,who was married to James Preston Grace,I have birth and death dates on the and their son James Jr.would like to hear from you.

grace family

Wanda Jones (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2001 3:00AM GMT
Hi,thankyou for your reply,my email address has changed it was Tish@wirefire.com Alice Eva Walter was my Grandmother,I would like to have any info you have ,please email me at Shanay@wirefire.com and I will reply.My maiden name is Eva Wanda Grace,I was named after her ,my father was Kyle Clifton Grace,he is deceased now.I'd apreciate hearing from you,thankyou .

grace family

Posted: 31 Mar 2001 6:03AM GMT
Edited: 6 Sep 2001 6:05PM GMT
Eva walter,was sister to my father Ican sent you a list of the walter family if you want it ?.A cousin in harford co md is senting me more info on our family,just rec'd picture of my gggrandfather,his wife and some children.My address is CGWalter l9 Nettle Ct Columbus Ga 3l909,(706)5635690 would like to hear from you.This would make us cousins right.Take care and let me hear from you.cgwalter

Re: Grace's of TN KY

Posted: 18 Jan 2002 3:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Jun 2002 7:17PM GMT
Surnames: Grace, Pennington, Collins
Madison Lafayette Grace and Amanda Pennington were also the parents of my husband's grandmother Martha Matilda Grace b:May 23, 1882, Monroe Co, KY d:Dec 1931 MO. She married John Wesley Collins 1903. This information I got from My father-in-law (still alive). Son of John Wesley and Martha (Marthy). Would love to hear from you. scollins99@hotmail.com

Re: grace family

Posted: 29 Dec 2007 9:35PM GMT
Hi,
I just read your reply on the grace family,please send me what info you can,my email is Shanay@hughes.net My grandmother was Alice Eva Walter and her husband James Preston Grace was my grandfather.Thankyou so much.

Re: grace family

Posted: 29 Dec 2007 9:35PM GMT
Hi,
I just read your reply on the grace family,please send me what info you can,my email is Shanay@hughes.net My grandmother was Alice Eva Walter and her husband James Preston Grace was my grandfather.Thankyou so much.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions