Search for content in message boards

Nancy Smith(Princess Running Hawk) Indian Name

Nancy Smith(Princess Running Hawk) Indian Name

Jon Pinkston (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2000 4:07PM GMT
A cousin of mine is needing this. She is a great grand daughter of Allen Joseph Pinkston, whom is the son of George Allen Pinkston.
Allen Joseph Pinkston married Elizabeth Jane Becknell. she was born in MO; 2/23/1857 and died 2/7/1935
Elizabeth's mother. Mary Baker(maiden name) born 6/1/1827 died 10/05/1865. She married a Becknell
Mary's mother Nancy Smith(Princess Running Hawk) Indian Name. Born 1804 state unknown, died 1865 Bell co, Texas. Married John Baker.
She was known as a Cherokee, neither one of us can get back to her parent's. Please help

thanks Jon Pinkston
e-mail Officer607@aol.com

Hattie May Pinkston

Jackie Marts Alvis (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2001 1:01AM GMT
looking for history that includes..Hattie..her mother was Jane E. Becknell..and A. G Pinkston... she is my grandmother..she married Charles L Marts and was married several times.... thanks for any help.

Hattie May Pinkston

Jackie Marts Alvis (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2001 1:04AM GMT
looking for history that includes..Hattie..her mother was Jane E. Becknell..and A. G Pinkston... she is my grandmother..she married Charles L Marts and was married several times.... thanks for any help.

Re: Hattie May Pinkston

Joe Pinkston (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2001 11:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pinkston
Jackie, I saw your information for Hattie. I have a Great aunt whoms name is Hattie May Pinkston. Her father's name was Allen Pinkston and her mother was Elizabeth Becknel Pinkston. I have a little information on concerning Hattie. I know at least one grand daughter or great daughter. Please respond in e-mail to OFFICER6071@home.com.

Thanks, Joe Pinkston

Joe Pinkston (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2001 11:38PM GMT
Surnames: Pinkston
Jackie, I saw your information for Hattie. I have a Great aunt whoms name is Hattie May Pinkston. Her father's name was Allen Pinkston and her mother was Elizabeth Becknel Pinkston. I have a little information on concerning Hattie. I know at least one grand daughter or great daughter. Please respond in e-mail to OFFICER6071@home.com.

Thanks, Joe Pinkston

Posted: 22 May 2003 3:06PM GMT
MY G-MOTHER'S GIVEN NAME IS HATTIE KATHLEEN PINKSTON.SHE MARRIED KELLY R CLONTS.SHE HAD 3 BROTHERS,FRANK,JACKIE&BUD PINKSTON,2 SISTERS JOSEPHINE ,LOU OR LOUIS,WE CALLED HER AUNT LOU,3 DAUGHTERS, EVELYN [CLONTS] ELLEDGE,KELEEN[CLONTS]MC CAWLEY&DEBORAH[CLONTS] VALDE.I AM EVELYN'S DAUGHTER ,FIRST BORN G-CHILD TO HATTIE ,SHE WENT BY KATE.SHE WAS BORN IN 1924,PASSED AWAY THURSDAY,JUNE 26TH,1975.THE OB WAS LISTED IN THE METRO EAST JOURNAL,EAST ST LOUIS,IL. IF THERE IS A CHANCE WE MAY BE FAMILY PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MOMTJ@HOTMAIL.COM OR TONYA @SPIFF.NET ANY INFO WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED THANK YOU TONYA JOHNSON
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions