Search for content in message boards

Hutterites

Hutterites

Posted: 22 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Oct 2001 12:57AM GMT
Surnames: Hofer, Wipf, Miller, Stahl, Kuhr, Kleinedler, Waldner, Glait, Artzman, Decker, Titel, Tittel, Zerger, Keinsasser, Wurtz, Koller, Wollman, Schmidt
My ancestors were Hutterites that originated in Austria, travelled Sabatisch, Lebar, Grosschlitzen in Hungry from Hermanstadr in Translyvania then to Russia Raditschewa then to Prussia and Russia to Hutterthal, Neu Hutterthal and Johanstahl then in 1878 migrated to the United States and settled in South Dakota. The county in South Dakota they settled in were Hutchinson and Turner counties. I would appreciated any and all help. Pictures of Austria the places they lived, church, marriage, death and birth records. If anybody out there has pictures of Paul and Anna Wipf Hofer,`Johann and Anna Hofer, Anna Kleinedler, Paul and Rachel Stahl Hofer, Johanes and Barbara Waldner Stahl, George and Anna Artzman Waldner, Kasper and`Maria Zerger Tittel, ```````````````````````````````````~```n`````````````````````````````````````````````````````, ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

waldner surnames are same

jennifer (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Waldner, Stahl, Moeding, Kleinsasser, Tschetter, Hofer, Walter
I found the surnames and the people listed match names I have in my family.
I live in South Dakota and started researching my lines and found the surnames I have listed. Plase, get in touch with me and we could compare further.
Posted: 7 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jan 2003 2:49PM GMT
Surnames: TITTEL, TITEL, TITTLE
I am interested in finding out what information you have about the TITTEL/TITEL name in your family. I believe that my line arrived in America about 1709 with the German Exodus and they landed in Philadelphia. Their names were Johann & Elisabeth TITTEL. The earliest record that I think is connected to them is in Raritan, NY in 1716. I would appreciate any information you are willing to share. You can email me at rtittle@wf.net

Titel surname

Posted: 10 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Titel, Zerger
Hi, The Titel name that I am researching is a Kasper(Casper) Titel born 1776 in Sabatisch and died in 1823? at Raditschewa m. Maria Zerger in 1797, Maria was born in 1775 and died in 1845. Kasper's father was Andreas Tittel (Titel) d. 1789. These Titel's were Hutterites from Austria if that is any help. If you or I can be of any help to one another please respond. Thanks, Judy Evans, jevans@mato.com

Hofer, Wipf, Stahl, Kleinsasser

Posted: 10 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hofer, Wipf, Stahl, Kleinsasser, Wipf
Hi, please let me know where abouts in South Dakota that you live as I live in Deadwood, SD and my ancestors were from the Freeman and Dolton, SD area. Some of the names are as following: Paul and Anna Wipf Hofer, Jacob B. and Barbara E. Wipf Hofer, Johann P. and Barbara Dekker Hofer, Elias and Rachel Miller Wipf, Elias and Susanna Hofer
Wipf. If you could let me know names, dates etc. maybe we could and would help each other out. Just let me know and I'll do what I can to help, thanks, Judy Evans, jevans@mato.com

Hutterites

Milton Doles (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Wipf
I live in Montana and recognize all of your surnames. There was an article in the local paper a few years ago and they showed an elder with a 400 year old bible with that much of his family tree. If you check around at the colony your family came from and the offshoots since they left,someone may put you on to one of these bibles. Maybe they already have considering the history you mention.

HUTTERITES

sam dodd (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: WURZ
CARINTHIAN NAMES KLEINSASSER MILLER WURZ WALDENER HOFER GLANZERORIGINALLY TRANSIMMIGRANTS EXILED FROM SPITTAL DISTRICT OF CORINTHIAWENT TO SIEBENBEURGENDURING COUNTER REFORMATION HERE THEY CAME INTO CONTACT WITHTHE REMNANTS OF THE HUTTERITE CHURCHAND CONVERTED THESE FAMILIES REVITILIZED THE MOVEMENT.SURNAMES MANDEL PULLMAN STAHL TSCHETTER WIPF WALTER AND WOLLMANREPRESENT A SMALL FRACTION OF ORIGANAL HUTTERITE NAMESWHICH HAVE SURVIVED

hutterites

SAMANTHE DODD (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: pullman
pullman is another hutterite surname. i live in england. i have an extensive article about the hutterites and there way of life.the pullman name can actually be researched back to one identity which makes tracing my family tree a little easier

Hutterites

Posted: 29 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hofer, Miller, Wipf, Tschetter, Wurtz, Tittle, Pullman, Pollman, Kleinsasser
Hi: Do you have any pictures, info, records of my ancestors or know where I can obtain them, thanks, Judy Duerksen Evans

hutterites

sam dodd (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: hofer etc
judy type in FEEFHS on your main isp search engine should come up with a main page which will link you through on search to hutterite geneaology.there is info here about how you can access information ok sam
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions