King Family

Charley King (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 1999 4:46PM GMT
I am looking for info on the King Family of southern
Oklahoma. They are from the Lawton, Rush Springs area

Charley King

Janet (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 1999 6:50AM GMT
I had a great uncle Charley King,His father was Martin King,his Grandfather was John King, and his great Grandfather was Nahum King. Nahum lived in Mo.John and Martin ended up in oregon-We lost charley somewhere in between-E-mail me.

Cleo King raised in OK

Paula King Havens (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 1999 1:22PM GMT
Looking for any siblings relatives of my grandfather Carlus Cleo King b.1894 d.1975
His father was Wm. King mother Nettie Lemley King. After the death of Nettie he was raised by Nettie's sister Martha(Mattie) Hughes. Raised around Ardmore Tishomingo OK
He told of a place called 7 Springs in OK.

possible?

randy king (View posts)
Posted: 5 Oct 2000 10:08AM GMT
My grandfather was from Norman, OK. His name was William Simon King. Born:15 JAN 1908 Died:21 Jan 1959. Married to Clara Belle Fryman Holt on 16 JUL 1930. I f this is of any help please let me know!?

Re: King Family/Lawton Oklahoma

Gwen Holt (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2002 4:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for any and all information on the following names from Lawton Oklahoma.
Lee Andrew King / married Cora Scott
had following children:
Ray Dempsey King / nickname Berch
Betty King / married a Proctor
Bess King / married a McIimail
Doss King
Buddy King / may be nickname
Bunk King / may be nickname

Posted: 10 Oct 2010 2:41AM GMT
This is my family. I realize that this post is old so i dont know if you will get it but Betty King was my grandmother and she married a William Henry Proctor. Bess was my great aunt who married tom McIlmail These are the only ones i ever really knew I have the info on the others somewhere

Posted: 30 Dec 2010 3:42PM GMT
KING FAMILY GENEALOGY

Latest compiler’s notes: I have substituted page references for the numerical cross-referencing in the margins which this genealogy used before, expanded the dates, corrected what seemed like obvious misspellings, etc. Anything inside {} I thought might want correction, but wasn’t sure. Anything in quotes, or anything where there seemed to me to be even reasonable doubt, I tried to leave just as I found it. Any references to “I” or “my” are from the original genealogy, in the early 1940s, & refer to Newton E. King, the genealogy’s original researcher. Paragraphs with dashed borders like this are comments by Russel C. Park, the genealogy’s updater in the mid-1980s. Paragraphs with regular borders like this are information I’ve added from various sources. Anyway, if anyone should have any corrections, any updates, if you catch any misspellings, misdatings or other discrepancies, if anyone knows the full & correct expansions of the military titles of the soldiers, etc., I’d be delighted to hear from you. Any old letters or pictures in the attic? Does the library or town hall in your town contain any original documents that could be photocopied or scanned? Pass copies of them on along to me, and I’ll try to knock together an updated version for the new millennium. This year’s version, like its predecessors, is dedicated to the genealogy’s previous compilers, whose enormous effort I have come to profoundly appreciate, & of whose hard work I have taken thorough advantage. May we manage another 3½ centuries.
Claudius Reich (see page 46)
January 2006

FIRST GENERATION
John King was born in England, probably at Northampton, in 1629 and by some authorities was the son of John King who was secretary for Ireland under the reign of Queen Elizabeth, and a grandson of Lord Edward King first Archbishop of Ireland after the Reformation.
Personally I believe that this is more than doubtful as John came to this country as a lad of 16 years in 1645, if he had such grand connections at home it does not seem possible that he would have left home to come to a new country alone at such an age, yet it is a fair proposition, that he was one of the outstanding men in founding the town of Northampton, Massachusetts, when only 24 years of age. He must have had some background of sterling character.
The first meeting to organize the Plantation of Northampton was held October 3, 1653, probably at Hartford, Connecticut, as that was where some of the founders lived. They then drew their portions and John King drew the 4th lot on King Street (named for him), for a home lot, containing 2 acres, that lot was on the east side of King Street, and ran to Market Street brook. He also drew a like amount on the opposite side of the street.
The land for this new settlement was bought from the Nonotuck Indians.
Following are the names of the founders:
Giles Whiting
Edward Elmer
William Clark
Robert Bartlet
John Gilburd
John Webb
William Holton
William Feller
William Millen George Alexander
Thomas Root
John Bailey
John King
Thomas Bascome
Henry Curtis
John Broughton
William Hannum
Daniel Evarts
Thomas Gridley

On March 18, 1657-58 the organization of the town was perfected and a petition sent to the General Court at the Bay. As follows, verbatim:
“It was voted and agreed yt Mr. Holton is desired to solicit the General Court and to act and propound several cases that concern the town, as first to clear up the exposition of the grant, it being somewhat ambiguous yt grant is supposed to be an answer to our petition.”
“Also to seeing about a Minister and to advice what course to take about Ye preventing of excess of liquor in coming to our town, and of sider.”
Included in the 25 names signed to this petition were John King, William Holton and George Alexander. I am keeping these three names before you as they are all our ancestors.
When Eleazer Mather became minister, nearly all of the inhabitants gave land to be used, by him, in furtherance of the cause, John King gave 3 acres, George Alexander gave 3½ acres, and William Holton gave 10 acres.
In 1664 William Holton and his wife Mary, George Alexander and his wife Sarah, and John King, a tanner were made freemen.
In the year 1666 John King had a home lot of 4 acres and 26 acres of meadow land and this year he helped to build a mill, probably a mill for grinding wheat and corn.
The following year, 1667, John King and Thomas Dewey were engaged to “Mantane a bridge over the Reaver leading to the new mill, for the pace of seaven years for 20 shlillings a year.”
If the bridge was carried away they “toe repair it again in ten weeks tyme.”
On August 29, 1670 a committee of nine person were named to settle Rev. Eleazer Mather, deceased (Rev. Stoddard married Rev. Mather’s widow.)
The committee were:
Elder John Strong
Lieutenant William Clark
Dea. William Holton
David Wilton
Ensign John Lyman Joseph Parsons
Thomas Root
Robert Bartlett
John King

November 9, 1675 a committee on military affairs was appointed, consisting of William Clark, associate Judge of County Court, Lieutenant John Lyman, and Captain John King.
John King was selectman in 1675 and in 1678 was one of the tithing men.
About 1679 a lead mining company was formed including John and Medad King.
For several years there had been a controversy over the boundary between Springfield and Northampton, in 1685 a committee was appointed to settle this boundary and John King was on this committee.
April 18, 1689 Sir Edmond Andros was arrested and imprisoned. Those prominent in this movement met on April 20, 1689 and established a provisional government. Summons were sent to each town to send two delegates to a convention. The convention was called for May 7 but was deferred to May 22.
Northampton elected but one delegate, John King, at a meeting held May 16, 1689, he was instructed, “Voted unanimously that ye Governor, Deputy Governor and assistants which were chosen and sworn in March 16, 1686 should be continued in, or resume, their former power for the year ensuing, unless orders came from England to the contrary”.
John King went to the Bay (Boston) where the convention was held, in May and again in June 1689 as a representative to the General Court (or Legislature). For the payment of his second trip to the Bay, he sued the town for his service and lost the suit with a cost of 4 pounds.
About this time, 1689, there was a shakeup in the military affairs and John King was elected Lieutenant of Militia, Preserved Clapp as Captain, and Timothy Baker as Ensign. They did good service against the Indians, who had become troublesome.
On November 5, 1690 a new fortification was deemed necessary so they decided to extend the old fortification, beginning at Alexander Edwards to Ensign Timothy Baker’s to Dea. Hunt’s, to Mr. Stoddard’s and thence to John King’s place and to the old fortifications.
A committee to lay out this new means of defense were John King, Medad Pomeroy and John Parsons. John King also had a tannery in Northampton. So it seems that he was one of the leading men in founding this new colony, coming here when only 26 years of age and taking a prominent part in all activities for the advancement of the new settlement.
When he came from England, being then but 16 years of age, he likely landed in Boston, Massachusetts but soon went to Hartford, Connecticut and lived with a Mr. Cole for some time before going to Northampton.
The year following his settlement in Northampton, he married Sarah Holton, the daughter of William Holton; this was the second marriage in the town, the first being her sister Mary to David Burt in 1655.
John King and Sarah Holton were married November 18, 1656 and he built a house on his home lot on King Street in 1670, where he lived until his death in 1703, and was in his family until 1803.
William Holton, father-in-law of John King, came to America in the ship “Francis” from Ipswich, England in 1634 when 23 years of age.
He lived in some town in Massachusetts for a time then removed to Hartford, Connecticut where he lived some years then to Northampton in 1655.
William Holton died August 12, 1691 and his wife died the same year, both of some epidemic.
John King’s wife Sarah died May 8, 1683 and John married for his second wife Sarah Mygat of Hartford, Connecticut, November 1683. She was the widow of Jacob Mygat and the daughter of William Whiting of Hartford, Connecticut.
John King and his wife Sarah Holton had twelve children.
In 1678 John King gave five pounds of flax as part of contribution of Northampton for the support of Harvard University.
SECOND GENERATION
Children of John King and Sarah Holton
John King Jr., born July 5, 1657. Married Mehitable, daughter of Dea. Medad Pomeroy, November 4, 1686. He was a Lieutenant in King Williams War. John King Jr. died May 20, 1720 and his wife in 1755 aged 90. They had 8 children.
William King, born March 28, 1660. Married Elizabeth Denslow, the daughter of Henry Denslow of Windsor, Connecticut, in 1686. William King died September 20, 1728, aged 68, and his wife May 27, 1746, aged 80. They had six children, all born in Northampton, Massachusetts. He always lived in Northampton, Massachusetts. (See page 5.)
Thomas King, born May 14, 1662. Married first Abigail, daughter of Jedediah Strong, November 17, 1683. She was born July 9, 1666. Abigail died July 25, 1689 leaving two children. Thomas married second Mary, daughter of Robert Webster, 1690 and they had three children. Mary died September 27, 1706 and Thomas married a third wife, name unknown. Thomas King died December 26, 1711 and his third wife died January 2, 1712 just a week apart.
Samuel King, born January 6, 1664. Married in 1690 Joanna, the widow of Thomas Alvord. They had three children. Samuel died October 3, 1701.
Eleazer King, born March 26, 1667 and died October 26, 1699, unmarried.
Joseph King, born March 23, 1669 and died July 1, 1670.
Sarah King, born May 8, 1671. Married Ebenezer Pomeroy, December 22, 1692.
Joseph King, born May 8, 1673. Married Mindwell, daughter of Medad Pomeroy, June 3, 1696. They had eight children. Joseph’s first wife died November 21, 1732. Married second Mindwoll Porter, August 30, 1733. Joseph King died December 3, 1734 and his second wife died April 1741.
Benjamine King, born March 1, 1675. Married Mary, daughter of Abel James, May 16, 1700. She was born October 8, 1680. They had one child. Benjamine King died January 20, 1718, aged 44, and his widow married Jonathan Graves.
Thankful King, born September 15, 1679. Married Samuel Clapp, September 15, 1704. They had one child. Thankful died September 18, 1705, aged 26.
David King, born 1681. Married Abigail Sackett, daughter of John Sackett, about 1701. She was born 1683. David King was in Queen Ann’s War 1704. He moved to Great Barrington, Massachusetts, of which he was the first inhabitant. When he was first married he lived at Westfield, Massachusetts, where all his children were born, then he removed to Great Barrington about 1726 with his nine children. One of his sons, Lieutenant David King, was at the capture of Louisburg from the French in 1745. David King died in 1730.
Jonathan King, born April 25, 1683. Married Mary, the daughter of Thomas French of Deerfield, Massachusetts, April 3, 1711. Jonathan and his family removed to Bolton, Connecticut in 1727. They had eight children, all born in Northampton, Massachusetts, but the last, who was born in Bolton. Jonathan King died in Bolton, Connecticut, June 11, 1774, aged 91 years. His wife Mary died March 24, 1758.
THIRD GENERATION
Children of William King and Elizabeth Denslow (see page 4)
William King Jr., born September 17, 1687. He went to Westfield, Massachusetts and married Esther. About 1740 they removed to Great Barrington, Massachusetts, residing at what was known as Bung Hill Corner. He was parish clerk from 1745 to 1754. William King Jr. died September 1769, aged 82. Esther King died 1773, aged 73. They had four sons and one daughter.
Daniel King, born October 17, 1689. Married Mary Miller, February 27, 1723. Daniel King and Benjamine Alvord were sent to Boston on his Majesty’s service 1726. Daniel King died June 24, 1775, aged 86. Mary King died November 22, 1773, aged 83. They had four children.
Josiah King, born August 27, 1693. Married Mindwell, daughter of Jonathen Burk, January 21, 1724. About 1726 he removed to Suffield. Josiah King was in Father Rales Rebellion 1728. Josiah King died March 8, 1788, aged 88 {94?}. Mindwell, his wife, died February 15, 1788, aged 88. They had eight children.
John King, born June 11, 1697. Married Hannah Loomis, June 17, 1718. She was born January 29, 1691 at Westfield, Massachusetts. They had two children.
Eleazer King, born Northampton, Massachusetts, December 1701. Married Hannah Graves of Hatfield, Massachusetts. She was born June 4, 1701 and was the daughter of John Graves who was the grandson of Thomas Graves who came from England about 1640. Eleazar lived on King Street west of the brook and had a tannery there. Eleazer died December 28, 1760. Hannah died September 13, 1760. They had five children. (See page 6.)
Elizabeth King, born June 15, 1707. Married Ebenezer Hunt, 1730.
FOURTH GENERATION
Children of Eleazar King and Hannah Graves (see page 5)
Eleazer King Jr., born December 13, 1730. Married Mrs. Elizabeth Day, January 16, 1775. She was born August 1736. He was in the French and Indian War. Eleazer King was on a committee which called Continental Congress, December 21, 1774. He was appointed to Committee of Safety and Inspection 1777. Eleazer King Jr. died December 22, 1777, aged 47. Elizabeth King died June 15, 1807 aged 72. They had two children, Eleazer and Isaac.
Paul King was born in Northampton, Massachusetts, December 8, 1734. Married Mary Alexander, daughter of Daniel Alexander, 1760. Mary was born August 28, 1741. They had nine children. (See page 8.)
Daniel Alexander was the fourth generation from George Alexander, one of the first settlers of Northampton.
Paul King lived at Northampton until about 1765, when he removed to Chesterfield, Massachusetts, about 12 miles west of Northampton, in the Birkshire {Berkshire?} Hills, and founded a settlement.
He lived on what was called Sugar Hill, where he kept a tavern, and thereby hangs a tale. This tavern was opposite the well known Luther Edwards place. This story is told in the History of the Conn. Valley Vol. 1, page 498.
“Sugar Hill was the place where Elisha Warner lived and where the first town meeting was held, the place so long occupied, in after years by Luther Edwards, is said to derived its name; not as some might suppose, from the maples and maple sugar, for which Chesterfield in famous but from the circumstances that happened at the tavern of Paul King, opposite the Luther Edwards place. It was in the old days when New England rum was sold by the hogshead and at county stores, a barrel was easily used up at the raising of a single meeting house.
The landlord was supposed to have been a little mellow when a thirsty traveller called for a drink. The liquor was poured out and the sugar set before the stranger, lifting a reasonable quantity he waited for it to dissolve, as all well behaved sugar should but it refused, and actually floated, what he thought was sugar was brown bread crumbs hence the name Sugar Hill”.
Paul was in the French and Indian War. On May 23, 1757 Lieutenant Hawks wrote to Colonel Williams from Colrain, “Paul King, I have put in Camels place, who went to Cold Spring to get his gun and failed to return.”
He was also in the Revolutionary War as a first Lr. In Captain William Whits (7th) Co. 2nd Hamshire Regt. Commissioned September 24, 1779.
Paul King was in Chesterfield in census of 1790 and in Pompey, Onondaga County, New York in 1800.
Shortly after the Revolutionary War, they had in western Massachusetts what was called Shay’s Rebellion, in which Paul King and Caption Abel Densmore (an ancestor of my wife) were held as hostages for Ely the prime instigator.
When Paul King came to Pompey he lived in that part of town that afterwards became the town of LaFayette and lived about a half a mile north of the present village of LaFayette.
On December 31, 1808 he made his will and it was probated January 23, 1809.
WILL OF PAUL KING SR.
“In the name of God, amen, I Paul King of Pompey, N.Y., being weak in body but sound and perfect in mind and memory, blessed be the Almighty God for the same, do make and publish this, my last will and testament in manner following (that is to say) after recomending my soul to God and my body to the earth, to a decent burial, after my just debts are paid.
First, I give and bequeth unto my beloved wife, Mary King, four hundred dollars, or as much of it as shall be necessary to support her decently for and during her natural life.
I do also give and bequeth unto my oldest son Paul King Jr., my second son Apollus King and my third son Orange King, one dollar each.
I also give and bequeth to my daughter Tirzah Graves thirty-four dollars and eighty-seven cents, and to my daughter Marcia King I give and bequeth one hundred dollars and one cow, which several legacies or sums of money, I will and order shall be paid to the respective legatees within one year after my decease, except the lagacy to my wife Mary which I will and order shall be paid as she shall need for her necessary support, and further I give and devise to my nephew (this is an error as it was his grandson) John Pets King, all that mesnage or tenement, containing, forty acres of land on lot 59 of Pompey, aforesaid together with all my other freehold estate whatsoever, to hold to the said John Pets King, his heirs and assigns forever, together with my personal estate, goods and chattels of what kind or nature soever, subject to the other foregoing legacies, who I hereby appoint sole executor of my last will and testament, in witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and seal this thirty-first day of Dec. 1808.”
Paul King sealed, published and delivered in the presence of Eleazer Morton, Asahel Smith and Paul King Jr.
Letters testamentary issued January 23, 1809
Apollus King, born December 9, 1736. He was killed in the French and Indian War 1758, aged 22.
Silas King, a twin to Apollus, was born December 9, 1736. He was also in the French and Indian War. He married a daughter of Isaac Buck. Silas was a school teacher.
Lucy King, born May 11, 1740. Married Stephen Baker of Northampton, September 1758, and later moved to Chesterfield, Massachusetts; here they raised a family of eleven children. Six of their sons came to LaFayette, New York between 1800 and 1810. Stephen Baker died in Chesterfield, November 1812. Lucy King Baker died November 8, 1826.
FIFTH GENERATION
Children of Paul King and Mary Alexander (see page 6)
Paul King Jr., born Northampton, Massachusetts, October 18, 1761 and went with his father to Chesterfield, Massachusetts when a small boy.
Married Hannah Pitts or Pets about 1780, and they lived in Chesterfield until about 1793, when it is said they went to Pittsfield, Massachusetts but they were in Pompey, New York in 1800.
Paul King was a Rev. soldier and served as private in Captain Christipher’s Co. and Colonel John Dickenson’s Regt., enlisted August 17, 1777, discharged August 22, 1777, service eight days including travel (54 miles) home, company marched to Bennington on an alarm, to reinforce the army near that place. Rolls sworn to at Chesterfield.
His will is recorded in the first book of will in Onondaga County courthouse, I will skip the preamble as they are all about alike.
“Imprimus, I give and bequeth unto Hannah King my well beloved wife, my household furniture and one cow, to be at her disposal during her natural life, as also the whole of my estate, both real and personal, that shall remain after my debts and funeral charges are paid, so as to enable her to support and bring up my younger children and at her discretion, to give and divide the same among my five yoyngest children, as they become of age, yet to have reference to her own support while she remains my widow, if that is during her natural life, and further my will is, I do hereby constitute, ordain and appoint my wife and my son John Pets King to be the sole executors to this my last will and testament.”
Signed the 11th day of October, 1809. Paul King, Jr.
Witnessed by Joseph Smith, Silas Park and Orange King, Will probated January 16, 1810.
Paul King and his wife had ten children of which I know the names but not much else. (See page 10.)
Apollus King, born Northampton, MA, June 15, 1763. Married Mary Rhodes. She was born October 18, 1763. They had four children. Apollus died in Otisco, New York, December 18, 1842, aged 79. Mary died July 11, 1848, aged 85. He was a Rev. soldier, served in Colonel Nathan Tyler’s regiment from Chesterfield, Massachusetts 1779-1780. His description list says that he was five feet and six inches tall and of light complection.
Hannah King, born May 8, 1765. Married first Moses Stebbins, May 10, 1789. He was frozen to death December 14, 1800. She married second Jesse Morgan of Conway, Massachusetts. She had four children by her first husband.
Orange King, born August 20, 1767 in Northampton, MA. Married Anna Collier about April 28, 1793 in Chesterfield, MA. She was born about 1773 in Boston, MA, daughter of Ephraim Bosworth Collier and Ann House. They moved with his father, brothers, etc. to Pompey West Hill (later LaFayette) circa 1798-1800. He kept one of the first taverns in LaFayette village. His sign was “O King”. He was living with his son Bosworth at Onondaga valley in 1850, then aged 83. His wife Anna died September 7, 1849 (1847?), aged 74 (or 70). They had at least six children. (See page 13.)
Mary King, known as Polly, born May 20, 1773. Married George Hall Sylvester.
Anna King, born May 3, 1777. Married Noble Strong.
Lucy King, born September 14, 1779. Married Mr. Rice.
Tirzah King, born March 27, 1782. Married probably Archelus Graves.
Marcia King. Married Nobel Sperry, September 1809.
SIXTH GENERATION
Children of Paul King Jr. and Hannah Pitts or Pets (see page 8)
Asahel King, son of Paul King Jr., born Chesterfield, Massachusetts, September 23, 1781, and came to Pompey with his father about 1798 and married Polly Hoyt, daughter of Noah Hoyt of Pompey, about 1800. They had twelve children. (See page 14.)
He lived in LaFayette village on what is now (1940) the Joe Scammell place. The house in which he lived burned about 1800. On this place he carried on farming and also had a tannery down near the brook. He and his sons were also shoemakers, which business and tanning went together at that time. He was considered a good mechanic and was for many years justice of the peace, which gave him the title of Squire King.
One of his grandsons (Henry King) who remembered him well told that he was a good drummer and that he took part in the War of 1812.
Sometime in the early 1830s, one of his sons, Reuben King, Caleb Jackson and a Mr. Keeler went on a trip to the then far west. They went by the Erie Canal to Buffalo, then over into Canada where they bought some Canadian poneys then they went across Canada to Detroit, Michigan, then through southern Michigan and northern Ohio and so back home. They were much pleased with the new country and Caleb Jackson settled in Huron County, Ohio and Reuben persuaded his father that Michigan was the promised land.
Asahel at this time was 55 years of age and had a family of twelve children, some of whom were married. He was a powerful man of about six feet with an abundant head of hair and beard and had the traditional blue eyes.
He finally decided to go to Michigan and sold his farm to Chester Baker, in the spring of 1836. They loaded their household goods and provisions on a wagon and drove to Syracuse, where they took a canal boat to Buffalo, where they transferred to a sailing vessel which took then to Detroit, Michigan. Seven of his children went with him.
I have a letter written by Lucinda Cole, his daughter, on March 6, 1880, which I will quote:
“My father’s brothers and sisters were Pitts, Dorus, Hiram, George, and Seth, Achsa, Rhoda, Theresa and Laura.
“When we came to this Country (Mich.) we got to Detroit the Fourth of July and to Jackson, Mich, on the seventh, we stopped near Jackson six weeks then came down to Rives, Mich. and built a house, and in the fall the fire got to running and it came very near the house, and we had two hay stacks behind the house and thought there was nothing could save us from the flames, but just before it reached the house there came a flurry of snow and put the fire out, and the clouds passed over and it was starlight.
“We saw the hand of God in our preservation so plain we could not doubt his goodness and care over us.”
All of Asahel’s children but Asahel Jr. and a daughter, Julia Palmer, eventually went to Michigan and his sons Reuben, Parson, and John, and his daughter Lucinda Cole lived on adjoining farms. They had a tannery at Rives.
Asahel King was 19 years of age when he married and his wife was 16. They had 12 children, all of whom lived to be married and have large families. His first wife Polly died March 31, 1848, aged 64, and he married second widow Sarah Sprague. She died October, 9, 1864, aged 64.
Asahel King died May 6, 1868, aged 87 years. When he died there were ten of his children still living and seventy-four grandchildren.
About the year 1862 the King family held a reunion at Reuben King’s place and there were about sixty-five present.
The Will of Asahel King Sr.
“Considering the uncertainty of this mortal life and being of sound mind and memory (blessed be the Almighty God for the same) do make and publish this my last will and testament in manner and from following (that is to say) first I give and bequeth unto my wife Sally King, the house and two and one half acres of land where I now reside on section 20 town 1 south and 1 west.
I further give and bequeth to my wife Sally King, two hundred dollars, out of the remainder of my estate, to Lucy Smith fifty dollars, I also give to Nancy Freeman fifty dollars, Julia Ann Palmer also fifty dollars, to Manty Sears fifty dollars, Eliza Freeman fifty dollars, Esther Ketcham fifty dollars, and Lucinda Cole twenty five dollars, and the balance, after paying my funeral expenses to be divided equally above the above named girls and Asahel King Jr.
Last of all I give and bequeth my household effects to my beloved wife.
I do hereby appoint Horace G. Cole sole executor of this my last will and testament, I hereby revoke all former wills made by me.
In witness whereof I herewith set my hand and seal this 29th day of October in the year One Thousand, Eight Hundred and Sixty-three.”
Asahel King
Witnessed by Hiram Sprague and Harriet Eaton of Rives, Jackson County, Michigan.
Probated July 25, 1863, Judge Melville McGee.
Asahel King was born in Chesterfield, Massachusetts when that town was comparatively new, then came to that part of Pompey that is now LaFayette, New York when it was a veritable wilderness, at the age of 18; there he was married and had a family of 12 children, then removed to the State of Michigan and started pioneering all over again at the age of 55. It shows that he had the spirit of his grandfather Paul King Sr., who went as a pioneer at the age of 21 to Chesterfield, then at the age of 65 came to Pompey and more pioneering after being in two wars, French and Indian and the Revolutionary War.

Asahel King Sr. and his second wife Sarah Sprague. Ferrotype or “tin type” circa 1858/59. He was born at Northampton, Mass. Sept. 23, 1781 and when about 19 came with his father, Paul King Jr., and family to Pompey West Hill, now LaFayette, NY.
He married Polly Hoyt, daughter of Noah Hoyt. On July 7, 1807 he purchased land on the west side of “the Public Square so called”, now site of the Columbian Presbyterian Church. His house stood on the site of the present, two houses east of the residence of Bertha & Andrea King, and near the brook southwest of it he had a tannery. All of his ancestors going back to the immigrant ancestor Capt. John King had been tanners and made shoes as the two occupations went together.
In the spring of 1831 Caleb Jackson, 24, Chester Baker, 19, Reuben King, 21, went on the Erie Canal to Buffalo, crossed into Canada where they bought horses and rode to Detroit. They closely examined the countryside of Michigan and Ohio on their way home. In 1836 Reuben induced his father, Asahel,to settle in Michigan. They loaded their household goods & provisions on a wagon to the Erie Canal at Syracuse and then transfered to a sailing vessel at Buffalo to Detroit. They settled at Rives, Jackson Co. and ten of his twelve children settled near him. Polly Hoyt King died at Rives, March 31, 1848 age 63 and he married the widow Sarah Sprague who died October 9, 1864, age 64. Asahel King died April 4, 1668, age 86.
—Roy Dodge, LaFayette historian
Ascha King, born 1783. Married Abel Wilcox and removed to Oran or Manlius, New York.
George King.
John P. King. Married Clarine. John P. King died about 1846 and his wife died 1859.
Seth King, born about 1790 and was living in LaFayette in 1850 aged 60.
Hiram King.
Theodorus King, known as Dorus. His name appears on some transfers of property.
Theresa King. Married Seth Jennings and removed to Chautauqua County, New York.
Laura King, born 1794. Married Joseph Thomas. They lived and died in LaFayette, New York. Joseph died May 29, 1865, aged 68. Laura died November 4, 1859, aged 64.
Rhoda King, born July 2, 1798. Married Isaac Rowland, July 23, 1820. They lived in Cardiff, New York. They had ten children. Isaac died May 15, 1879. Rhoda died January 14, 1882.
Children of Orange King and Anna Collier (see page 8)
Harriet King. Born September 7, 1798 in Chesterfield, MA (?). Married Henry Warner, who was born June 27, 1795 in Charlestown, MA (?), on February 19, 1818 in Onondaga County, NY (?). She died May 22, 1891 in Gerry, NY. He died January 1, 1844 in Gerry, NY. They had five children. (See page 15.)
Rebecca King. Born about 1801 in NY. Married Sylvanus Ackles, who was born 1799 in Sullivan County, NY (?), before 1850. She died before August 11, 1888 in Onondaga County, NY. He died April 6, 1877 in LaFayette, NY. They had no children.
Renselaer (or Rensselaer) King. Born about 1802 in LaFayette, NY. Died December 11, 1825 in LaFayette, NY.
Bosworth C. (Collier?) King. Born about 1805 in NY. Married Harriet Snow, who was born October 28, 1809 in NY. She died July 27, 1854 in Onondaga, NY (?). They had three children. (See page 15.) Bosworth was possibly married a second time, to Julia A. [unknown], who was born in NY, between 1854-1860. He died January 1, 1866 in Onondaga, NY.
Sophia King. Born about 1810 in LaFayette, NY. Married William J. Cook, M.D., who was born April 24, 1810 in LaFayette, NY, in 1832, in LaFayette, NY. He died June 2, 1862 in LaFayette, NY. She died about January 17, 1890 in Salt Lake City, UT. They had five children. (See page 16.)
Polly King. Born September 9, 1812 in LaFayette, NY. Married Jeremiah Newhouse, who was born about 1821 in Canada, in about 1832, as his second wife. He died after 1880 in LaFayette, NY. She died May 20, 1882 in LaFayette, NY, and was buried in LaFayette Cemetery. They probably had no children.
SEVENTH GENERATION
Children of Asahel King and Polly Hoyt (see page 10)
Lucy King, born April 19, 1802. Married Charles Smith, son of William Smith of LaFayette, New York, November 15, 1821. Charles was born October 5, 1799 and died in Mumfordsville, Kentucky, February 24, 1862, where he had gone to see his sons who were in the Northern Army. Lucy died April 26, 1875. They lived in LaFayette, New York until about 1830 when they removed to Palermo, Oswego County, New York, but later went to Michigan. They had ten children. (See page 17.)
Asahel King Jr., born LaFayette, New York, October 19, 1803. Married Maria Green, daughter of Russell Green, March 26, 1829. She was born in LaFayette, New York, March 6, 1809. Asahel assisted his father in the tanning and shoemaking until about 1835, when he and his brother-in-law, Clark Green, bought the Russell Green farm consisting of 600 acres. This they worked together for a short time when they both became dissatisfied and the farm was divided and they bid for choice. Asahel bid $1,100.00 and took the north east half which was more level, and this he worked until 1862 when this farm was divided between his two sons, Alburtus and Russell, when he went to Cardiff, New York and bought a small place of Timothy Cuddeback and lived there until he died. Asahel died in Cardiff, New York, May 2, 1874. Maria King died in Cardiff, New York May 24, 1875. They had six children. (See page 17.)
Parson King, born February 20, 1806. Married Pamelia Ketcham, July 1, 1829. She was the daughter of Benja Ketcham of Central Square, New York. Parson lived in LaFayette, New York on the place where Caroline Farrington now (1940) lives (“now the town library” – Russel C. Park, mid-1980s). They moved to Rives, Michigan about 1846. They had six children, four of whom were born in LaFayette. Parson King died in Rives, February 20, 1878. Pamelia died in Tompkins, Michigan, July 24, 1873. (See page 19.)
Mary Cornelia King, born LaFayette, New York, May 4, 1807. Married Jesse Cole, son of Gideon Cole of LaFayette, January 13, 1825. They lived in LaFayette until 1842 when they removed to Rives, Michigan where they stayed until 1850 when they went to Greenville, Michigan. They had ten children, seven of whom were born in LaFayette, the balance in Michigan. Mary died August 20, 1867. (See page 19.)
Reuben Hurd King, born January 16, 1810. Married Rebecca Emily Smith, May 10, 1838. She was born in Alkam, Kent County, England, July 6, 1816. Reuben King was a man of sterling character; he held some of the town offices while in LaFayette, New York, and was one of the founders of the Republican Party in Michigan, where a convention was held in Jackson on Under the Oaks, and was a pronounced Abolitionist. He died in Rives, Michigan, April 21, 1864. Rebecca died March 4, 1871. They had eight children. (See page 20.)
Julia Ann King, born August 12, 1812. Married Prentis B. Palmer, son of Rowland Palmer, December 25, 1832. They had nine children. Julia died June 9, 1870 at Otisco, New York. (See page 20.)
Lucinda M. King, born April 19, 1814. Married Horace G. Cole, son of Gideon Cole, December 22, 1831. They went to Michigan with her father in 1836, at which time they had one son, and there were eleven more at Rives, Michigan. Lucinda died March 3, 1880. (See page 21.)
Nancy F. King, born August 19, 1816. Married first Jared Freeman, August 16, 1838. Jared died in Rives, Michigan, December 22, 1849, and she married second Thomas K. Morrill on December 16, 1863. There were five children, all by her first husband. Thomas K. Morrill died April 6, 1878. Nancy died August 27, 1888. (See page 21.)
Samantha King, born June 17, 1819. Married first Lorenzo Sears, March 15, 1840. He died in Sebewa, Michigan, November 15, 1863 and she married second Caleb M. Owen, October 24, 1864. She had five children, all by her first husband. Samantha died in Sebewa, Michigan, June 20, 1888. (See page 21.)
John Hoyt King, born May 19, 1821. Married Amanda Brown of Rives, Michigan, December 3, 1840. They had five children. John died while on a hunting trip in northern Michigan, October 4, 1879. (See page 22.)
Esther King, born January 8, 1824. Married William A. Ketcham, January 18, 1842. He was born November 9, 1816. They had three children, all born in Rives, Michigan. William A. Ketcham died November 13, 1873. Esther died September 10, 1904. (See page 22.)
Eliza H. King, born April 25, 1826. Married Adoniram J. Freeman, November 15, 1843. They lived for a time in Onondaga, Michigan, then moved to Rives, Michigan, where they lived until all their children were born, then removed to Iuka, Kansas where they died. Adoniram J. Freeman died July 9, 1902. Eliza died May 4, 1903. They had six children. (See page 22.)
Children of Harriet King and Henry Warner (see page 13)
Betsey Warner, born June 6, 1821 in NY. She died August 11, 1893 in Gerry, NY (?).
Stephen Warner, born February 4, 1824 in NY. Married Rosette Torrey, who was born March 14, 1837 in NY, after August 1860. He died September 16, 1887 in Gerry, NY (?). She died April 23, 1902 in Sinclairville, NY.
William Henry Warner, born about August 29, 1829 in Gerry, NY. Married Caroline Electa Pratt, who was born August 5, 1840 in Chautauqua County, NY, on January 3, 1861. He died December 12, 1874 in Sinclairville, NY. She died March 14, 1915 in PA (?). They had five children. (See page 23.)
Infant Warner, born February 6, 1838 in Sinclairville, NY (?). Died March 29, 1838 in Sinclairville, NY (?).
Harriet Warner, born April 10, 1839. Married Thomas H. Morian, who was born December 30, 1839. He died June 18, 1887 in Gerry or Sinclairville, NY. She died December 20, 1885 in Gerry or Sinclairville, NY.
Children of Bosworth C. (Collier?) King and Harriet Snow (see page 13)
Helen M. King, born in 1832 or 1833 in NY. Died January 1, 1903 in Onondaga, NY.
Polly Ann King, born about March 9, 1834 in NY. Married Gilbert Pinckney, who was born about August 9, 1833 in NY. She died November 14, 1913 in Cedarvale, NY. He died December 26, 1919 in Onondaga, NY. They had two children. (See page 23.)
William King, born about 1837 in NY. Died after 1860 in Onondaga, NY.
Children of Sophia King and William J. Cook, M.D. (see page 13)
Charles Addison Cook, born April 1833. Married Georgette Lloyd about 1871. He died in Denver, CO.
Mary E. Cook, born April 30, 1835. Died after 1880 in Salt Lake City, UT.
Anna Cook, born July 22, 1837.
Cornelia P. Cook, born June 5, 1843. Died 1885 in Salt Lake City, UT.
Ida Ione Cook, born April 21, 1851. Died in Utah (?).
EIGHTH GENERATION
Children of Lucy King and Charles Smith (see page 14)
Charles A. Smith, born LaFayette, New York, February 5, 1823. Married Mary Reynolds, February 22, 1850. Lived at Leslie, Michigan.
Chancelor K. Smith, born LaFayette, New York, February 17, 1826. Married Elizabeth Dwelly 1850 and died Gilberts Mills, Oswego County, New York, January 20, 1857, aged 31{30?}.
Rancelor K. Smith, born February 17, 1826, twin to above. Married Louisa Frink, Hubbardston, Michigan.
William Harrison Smith, born LaFayette, New York, July 5, 1828. Married Aurelia Smith of Volney, New York, September 16, 1852. Civil War record, Private 81st N. Y. Vol. Inf. also Sargt. 184th N. Y.
Homer J. Smith, born Palermo, New York, May 11, 1831. Married Rozilla Wheelock, August 23, 1853. 1st Mich Eng.
Ansel G. Smith, born Palermo, New York, May 20, 1834. Married Anna (Noyt) Briggs, December 5, 1864. 1st Mich. Eng.
Reuben K. Smith, born Palermo, New York, August 8, 1836. Married Mary Q. Eaton, July 23, 1874. Lived at Greely, Colorado.
Lucy J. Smith, born Palermo, New York, February 20, 1839. Married John Heydlauff, July 5, 1857. Lived at Ronald, Michigan.
Laura P. Smith, born Palermo, New York, May 28, 1841. Married Isaac Buskirk, August 28, 1873.
Asahel K. Smith, born October 21, 1843. Married Harriet Beadle, December 1867. Died June 1868 aged 24.
Children of Asahel King Jr. and Maria Green (see page 14)
Marietta King, born February 18, 1831. Married Joel Morton, February 4, 1852. They had five children. Marietta died October 14, 1868. Joel died April 4, 1872. (See page 24.)
Pearlietta King, born March 3, 1833. Married Theron Hitchcock, 1859. She died May 20, 1860.
Russell G. King, born April 16, 1836. Married first, Malvina Abbott, August 11, 1858. They had four children. (See page 24.) She died June 7, 1874 and Russell married second Maria Delmage, December 22, 1874. They had two children. Russell King died April 14, 1915. Maria King died August 1917. (See page 24.)

Front seat, Russell G. King and Maria Delmadge King, his wife. Back seat, Albertus A. King and Mary Ann Seaver King, his wife
Mercy M. King, born August 24, 1838. Married Charles C. Fisher, March 24, 1863. They had nine children. Mercy died 1902. (See page 25.)
Alburtus A. (Albertus?) (Asahel Albertus?) King, born October 29, 1840. Married Mary Ann Seaver, November 18, 1862. She was born June 14, 1842 in Cicero, NY. She was the daughter of Seth Harrington Seaver and Maria Chasmer. They married on November 18, 1862. They had three children. Alburtus died October 18, 1916. Mary King died September 22, 1925 in LaFayette, NY, and was buried in LaFayette Cemetery. (See page 25.)

Phoebe Louisa Seaver, left. Mary Ann Seaver, right. From a daguerreotype about 1851.
Harriett O. King, born April 14, 1845. Married Daniel Luce, December 28, 1865. They had two children. She died June 30, 1874. (See page 26.)
Children of Parson King and Pamelia Ketcham (see page 14)
Esther M. King, born LaFayette, New York, October 31, 1829. She married Jacob Prine, May 22, 1850, Tompkins, Michigan. No children.
Alonzo F. King, born LaFayette, New York, January 7, 1831. Married Lydia Russell, December 29, 1852. They had three children. Alonzo died in Jackson, Michigan, February 26, 1880. (See page 26.)
Helen E. King, born LaFayette, New York, July 16, 1838. Married first Isaac B. Tyler, of Niagara Falls, New York, May 9, 1854. They had three children. He died in Jacksonville, Florida, August 12, 1876 and she married second John D. Collins of Frankfort, Kentucky. (See page 26.)
Benjamine F. King, born LaFayette, New York, August 20, 1834. Married Susan Sulivan (Sullivan?), June 1, 1859. Lived at Jackson, Michigan. They had seven children. (See page 26.)
LaFayette M. King, born Rives, Michigan, June 11, 1848 and died October 4, 1850.
Emma G. King, born Rives, Michigan, June 17, 1853. Married Mr. Hollister. Lived at Montgomery, Alabama.
Children of Mary Cornelia King and Jesse Cole (see page 14)
Leander T. Cole, born LaFayette, New York, December 17, 1825. Married Sarah J. Stout, November 23, 1855, Greenville, Michigan.
Asahel K. Cole, born LaFayette, New York, April 29, 1827. Married Louisa A. Sprague, December 26, 1851, Lansing, Michigan.
Lucinda K. Cole, born LaFayette, New York, July 2, 1829, died in LaFayette, May 2, 1835.
Calista A. Cole, born LaFayette, New York, December 1, 1832. Married Jopiah Van Wormer, March 6, 1850, Greenville, Michigan.
Louisa C. Cole, born LaFayette, New York, June 15, 1835. Married Jonas Foster, July 11, 1856, Greenville, Michigan.
George W. Cole, born LaFayette, New York, April 27, 1839. Married Etta Rassmusser, November 10, 1866, died June 10, 1875.
Douglass Cole, born LaFayette, New York, November 21, 1841, {died ?} May 2, 1851.
Samantha E. Cole, born Rives, Michigan, April 2, 1843. Married John Huff, September 1866, Hersey, Michigan.
Arvilla C. Cole, born Rives, Michigan, March 8, 1848. Married John Crossley, September 10, 1866, Sand Lake, Michigan.
Eugene M. Cole, born Greenville, Michigan, November 15, 1851. Married Mary Purvis, September 12, 1875, Jackson, Michigan.
Children of Reuben Hurd King and Rebecca Emily Smith (see page 14)
Thomas Jefferson King, born Rives, Michigan, March 22, 1839. Married Charlotte Bennett, known as Lottie, January 1, 1865. They had one child. Lived at Hudson, Michigan, died November 16, 1917. (See page 27.)
Edgar H. King, born Rives, Michigan, September 18, 1840 and died in Lansing, Michigan on September 24, 1859. Was in the first class to graduate in Michigan Agriculture College.
Ellen D. King, born Rives, Michigan, May 2, 1843. Married Levi Loree, June 18, 1865, Charlesworth, Michigan. Ellen died 1899. Levi died 1900.
Adelaid (Adelaide?) E. King, born Rives, Michigan, December 18, 1844. Married Charles V. Beebe, December 23, 1862. They had five children. Koloko, Kansas. (See page 27.)
Reuben Summit (Summitt R.?) King, born Rives, Michigan, August 29, 1846. Married first Ida Coffey, May 30, 1869. They had two children. (See page 27.) She died August 6, 1873, and he married second Mattie S. Dubois, September 23, 1874. They had four children. Lived at Mason, Michigan. (See page 27.)
Asahel Alexis King, born Rives, Michigan, December 22, 1849. Married Ella Clark, April 30, 1871. They had seven children. Baptist Minister, lived in Chepstow, Kansas and Gracemont, Caddo County, Oklahoma. Asahel died September 1, 1924. Ella died September 30, 1930. (See page 28.)
Henry H. King, born Rives, Michigan, January 13, 1853. Married Edith Cronkhote, February 13, 1879, Rives, Michigan.
Marietta H. King, born Rives, Michigan, April 2, 1856. Married Thomas J. Clark, December 1880, Rives, Michigan.
Children of Julia Ann King and Prentis B. Palmer (see page 14)
Erastus B. Palmer, born LaFayette, New York, May 3, 1833. Married Emily Baker, April 19, 1854.
Rosaltha F. Palmer, born LaFayette, New York, March 5, 1835. Married Rodman Richardson, February 1, 1854, Bingham Lake, Minnesota.
Avery F. Palmer, born Preble, New York, December 17, 1837. Married Maria A. Hinman, May 1, 1863.
Polly Ann Palmer, born Preble, New York, June 5, 1839. Married Orrin Thomas, December 31, 1857, LaFayette, New York.
Miranda (Merandy?) E. Palmer, born Preble, New York, September 6, 1841. Married Adoniram J. Cole, her first cousin, June 17, 1869, Greenville, Michigan.
Sabra E. Palmer, born Preble, New York, February 25, 1845. Married Robert S. Park, December 13, 1865, Cardiff, New York. (“Another cousin of the Park ancestors” – Russel C. Park, 1985.)
Asahel R. Palmer, born Preble, New York, November 26, 1847. Married Sarah Olcott, October 15, 1873.
Cornelia Jane Palmer, born Preble, New York, September 22, 1850. Married Henry Hershal Case, August 24, 1869.
Denison A. Palmer, born Otisco, New York, July 4, 1853. Married Ella M. Picard, March 31, 1877.
Children of Lucinda M. King and Horace G. Cole (see page 14)
Franklin J. Cole, born LaFayette, New York, September 17, 1834. Married Laura Watkins, May 11, 1856, Washington County, Kansas.
Adoniram J. Cole, born Rives, Michigan, November 18, 1837. Married Miranda (Merandy?) E. Palmer, his first cousin, June 17, 1869, Greenville, Michigan.
Chauncey M. Cole, born Rives, Michigan, July 8, 1840, died June 24, 1842.
William R. Cole, born Rives, Michigan, January 8, 1842, died September 12, 1862.
Marion H. Cole, born Rives, Michigan, November 14, 1844. Married Emma Hendee, December 24, 1866.
Earl P. Cole, born Rives, Michigan, August 6, 1847, died August 12, 1847.
Aden W. Cole, born Rives, Michigan, June 26, 1848, died September 20, 1861.
Malvina L. Cole, born Rives, Michigan, August 2, 1850. Married Ear H. Cole, November 1, 1871.
Herbert C. Cole, born Rives, Michigan, December 24, 1853.
Irving Cole, born Rives, Michigan, April 9, 1857, died May 21, 1857.
Eveline Cole, born Rives, Michigan, April 9, 1857, twin to Irving, died May 28, 1857.
Burt Clifford Cole, born August 17, 1858.
Children of Nancy F. King and Jared Freeman (see page 15)
Ellen Jannet Freeman, born Rives, Michigan, July 10, 1839, died in Rives, January 16, 1840.
Perliette Freeman, born Rives, Michigan, December 13, 1840. Married John L. Worden.
Elizabeth E. Freeman, born Rives, Michigan, December 29, 1842. Married James B. Ten Eyck, June 9, 1861. He died in Lansing, Michigan, July 2, 1873.
Oscar F. Freeman, born Rives, Michigan, December 31, 1845, died September 17, 1850.
Marcellus J. Freeman, born Rives, Michigan, February 9, 1849, and died in Lansing, Michigan, September 12, 1859.
Children of Samantha King and Lorenzo Sears (see page 15)
Mary Jane Sears, born Portland, Michigan, May 30, 1843. Married James H. Brown, November 29, 1860, resided at Sebewa, Michigan.
Mildred Eliza Sears, born Danby, Michigan, April 23, 1845. Married Charles Lincoln Halliday, January 1, 1863.
Wilmont Hale Sears, born Danby, Michigan, April 5, 1848. Married Anna J. Holliday, October 12, 1871, farmer, lived at Sebewa, Michigan.
Amanda Lucy Sears, born February 9, 1852. Married Corden J. Bidwell, September 11, 1870.
Burton Clifford Sears, born Sebewa, Michigan, January 25, 1862.
Children of John Hoyt King and Amanda Brown (see page 15)
David Marion King, born Rives, Michigan, July 7, 1841. Married Matilda Hendee, July 1859.
Chauncey Merritt King, born Rives, Michigan, April 16, 1843. Married Lottie Hollenbeck, February 3, 1867. They had five children. Lived at Prairie Grove, Kansas. (See page 28.)
Harriet Damaris King, born Rives, Michigan, June 28, 1846. Married Alfred Barrett, October 30, 1864. They had four children. Died in the State of Washington. (See page 28.)
John Eastman King, born Rives, Michigan, May 17, 1854. Married Nellie Scott, October 5, 1867. They had one child. (See page 28.)
Zachariah Jason King, born Rives, Michigan, April 11, 1860. Married Harriett M. Grandy, known as Hattie, December 24, 1878. They had four children. (See page 29.)
Children of Esther King and William A. Ketcham (see page 15)
Silas Alonzo Ketcham, born Rives, Michigan, September 9, 1842. Married Ella Wager, November 3, 1871. Silas was in Co. D. 10th, Mich. Cavalry. Died 1893.
Alexander Ketcham, born Rives, Michigan, July 25, 1844 and died unmarried September 15, 1857.
Wilson N. Ketcham, born Rives, Michigan, October 9, 1846. Married Lottie Branchflower, January 2, 1868. He died 1906.
Children of Eliza H. King and Adoniram J. Freeman (see page 15)
Lydia L. Freeman, born Onondaga, Michigan, August 17, 1844. Married Henry Hotchkiss, August 18, 1867. He died November 14, 1873 in Lockport, New York.
George D. Freeman, born Rives, Michigan, December 26, 1846. Died September 12, 1847.
Lucy E. Freeman, born Rives, Michigan, December 25, 1849. Married John Hollenbeck on September 3, 1866. Died June 2, 1867.
Adelbert Freeman, born Rives, Michigan, January 1, 1852, and died March 8, 1852.
Ella Freeman, born Rives, Michigan, April 9, 1858.
Madison Freeman, twin to Ella. They both lived at Iuka, Kansas.
Children of William Henry Warner and Caroline Electa Pratt (see page 15)
Clarence E. Warner, born about June 1860. Died February 2, 1865 in Sinclairville, NY (?).
Cora Electa Warner, born March 9, 1863 in Sinclairville, NY. Married Elmer E. Price, who was born May 2, 1861 in Cattaraugus County, NY, on January 1, 1883. She died October 22, 1917 in Elmira, NY. He died August 1920 in Elmira, NY. They had one child. (See page 29.)
Emma Warner, born about 1866 in NY.
May Warner, born about1869 in NY.
William Warner, born about 1872 in NY.
Children of Polly Ann King and Gilbert Pinckney (see page 15)
Daniel Pinckney, born about 1855 in NY. Married Catherine, born about 1858 in NY, in about 1878 in NY. They both died after 1920. They had two children. (See page 29.)
Mary Pinckney, born about 1866 in NY. Died after 1880.
NINTH GENERATION
Children of Marietta King and Joel Morton (see page 17)
Sarah A. Morton, born LaFayette, New York, January 5, 1853. Married William Whitford, January 4, 1871.
Addie M. Morton, born January 20, 1857. Married Edward Clark, January 1, 1879.
Francis P. Morton, born March 4, 1850. Married Miss Gates.
George E. Morton, born October 2, 1862.
Joel A. Morton, born October 6, 1868, died February 2, 1869.
Children of Russell G. King and Malvina Abbott (see page 17)
Minnie W. King, born LaFayette, New York, July 23, 1859. Married William W. Bush, December 11, 1878. They had one child. She died December 4, 1910. (See page 30.)
Clara P. King, born LaFayette, New York, July 24, 1863. Married William Irwin, October 8, 1892. They had two children. Clara died January 16, 1938. She was 74 years of age. (See page 30.)
I remember her and the great sugar cookies she made. My grandmother Emma Park was her half sister and made cookies that tasted so much the same if brought to me in a bag I would ask “Did Grandma send these or Aunt Clara?”.
Fredrick C. King, born LaFayette, New York, September 2, 1865. Married Carrie Stolp, October 24, 1888. They had four children. He died January 10, 1925. (See page 30.)
Melvin L. King, born LaFayette, New York, December 7, 1868. Married Gertrude Gridley, June 28, 1892. They had six children. She died March 18, 1941. (See page 30.)
Melvin was a man with much talent. He became the founder of one of the leading architectural firms in this part of New York State. In 1888 he went to work for Archemedes Russell, who made Melvin a partner in 1906, and as a partner Melvin drew the plans for the Onondaga County Court House which today, in 1985, stands as a monument of fine architecture and will be used for years to come. Melvin also was the architect that designed the Niagara Mohawk Building in Syracuse. His sons and grandsons have followed in his footsteps and have designed many buildings, including some of our newest schools.
Children of Russell G. King and Maria Delmage (see page 17)
Emma M. King, born LaFayette, New York, July 26, 1877. Married William Howe Park, October 17, 1901. They had three children. (See page 31.)
These are my grandparents. Emma who had such a flower garden that I doubt I will ever see anything to match it. Cookies I will never forget. She took a trip with my father and our family to Florida in 1937. She became so homesick for the Onondaga County hills I think my father cut the trip short to get her home. She died in 1945, winter, and I was a bearer at her interment in the spring of 1946. Will was also a man to be remembered. At 17 he taught school for a year until a certified teacher could be found to take his place. He was an athlete and held the broad jump record at Onondaga Valley that stood for thirty years. He was a champion trap shooter for the area, and as a baseball pitcher he was unequalled on the teams of the surrounding towns. He was managing the LaFayette town team which had his son, my Uncle Bob, for a pitcher when I was a teenager. Yet I found out about this too late in life to be able to enjoy asking him directly about it. I spent many happy hours with him on the hay wagon and also working with him on the farm and in the sugar bush. Will died in the summer of 1959. He had come to see my twins the week before he died.
Marshall A. King, born LaFayette, New York, October 10, 1881. Married Edna C. Bishop, October 8, 1908. They had seven children. He died October 6, 1942. (See page 32.)
Uncle Marsh served in the Spanish American War of 1898. I remember him as the town’s only auto mechanic. He ran the Kings garage that became his son Paul’s after he died. Paul carried on a truly brilliant trade; more later when we get to his time.
Children of Mercy M. King and Charles C. Fisher (see page 18)
Robert A. Fisher, born Otisco, New York, August 10, 1864. Died September 24, 1866.
Lottie M. Fisher, born Otisco, New York, January 9, 1867.
Maynard L. Fisher, born Otisco, New York, January 20, 1869. Died April 4, 1869.
Winifred W. Fisher, born Otisco, New York, March 11, 1870.
Perlia K. Fisher, born Harmony, Chautauqua County, New York, May 23, 1872.
Russell M. Fisher, born Harmony, Chautauqua County, New York, May 10, 1874.
Archibald A. Fisher, born Harmony, Chautauqua County, New York, September 7, 1876.
Mary A. Fisher, born Harmony, Chautauqua County, New York, April 26, 1879.
Alvin Fisher.
Children of Alburtus (Albertus?) A. King and Mary A. Seaver (see page 18)
Clarence A. King, born Otisco, New York, August 3, 1864. Married first Ella Baker, December 28, 1888. She died June 5, 1890. Married second Ella L. (M.) Northway, daughter of John H. Northway and Lavinia S. Danforth, on November 15, 1900. She was born September 13, 1875 and was baptized on June 30, 1877 in LaFayette Congregational Church. They had one child. She died on March 11, 1952 and was buried in LaFayette Cemetery. (See page 33.)
Albertus King, known as Dick, born LaFayette, New York, March 28, 1866 and died December 29, 1876.

Albertus (Dick) King, aged 6 and Mary Ann Seaver King in LaFayette Village
Newton Earl King, born October 4, 1873. Married Orpha A. Hoyt, daughter of daughter of George Luther Hoyt and Eliza Densmore, May 5, 1896. They had five children. He died in 1956. (See page 33.)
I now wish to again intrude on this history to tell the fact that this Newton King is the man who researched most of this family history. He kindly allowed me to copy most of his work so I could continue where he left off. Except for some inserted material he brought the history down eleven generations.
Children of Harriett O. King and Daniel Luce (see page 18)
Florence L. Luce, born Cardiff, New York, January 2, 1867, died January 12, 1869.
Fanny M. Luce, born Cardiff, New York, November 2, 1869. Married Loren Wing.
Children of Alonzo F. King and Lydia Russell (see page 19)
Nettie E. King, born Rives, Michigan, May 17, 1854, died October 26, 1854.
James A. King, born Rives, Michigan, October 9, 1856. Married Emma Metz, April 17, 1879.
Helen L. King, born Rives, Michigan, November 13, 1858. Married Charles E. Bower, March 25, 1874.
Children of Helen E. King and Isaac B. Tyler (see page 19)
Grace E. Tyler, born Rives, Michigan, October 2, 1857, and died in Cuba, Missouri, October 7, 1859.
Bessie E. Tyler, born Cuba, Missouri, May 15, 1861. Married Levi A. Townley, February 27, 1877.
Nellie M. Tyler, born Jackson, Michigan, July 13, 1866.
Children of Benjamine F. King and Susan Sulivan (Sullivan?) (see page 19)
Edward M. King, born Jackson, Michigan, December 25, 1861. Married Anastatia McEnany, January 22, 1889. He died April 14, 1917.
Benjamine F. King, born Jackson, Michigan, November 5, 1864. Married Mary Doneen, November 11, 1891. They had one child. He died June 21, 1922. (See page 33.)
Charles H. King, born Jackson, Michigan, January 1, 1867. Married first, Agnes Quincy, 1892. They had four children. Married second, Melissa Zwick, February 28, 1910. He died January 4, 1935. They lived in Jackson, Michigan. (See page 33.)
Ruth King, born Jackson, Michigan, September 10, 1869. Married Charles Shepard, May 9, 1892. No children.
Fred B. King, born Jackson, Michigan, August 14, 1871. Married Cora Logor, October 7, 1896. They lived in Jackson, Michigan. They had three children. (See page 33.)
Paul S. King, born Jackson, Michigan, April 12, 1873. Married Dorothy Wallin, September 19, 1900. Died October 26, 1918. They lived in Jackson, Michigan. They had two children. (See page 34.)
Cyrus M. King, born Jackson, Michigan, February 7, 1879. Married Hazel Ackley, June 18, 1912. He died January 26, 1930. They lived in Jackson, Michigan. They had one child. (See page 34.)
Children of Thomas Jefferson King and Charlotte Bennett (see page 20)
Minnie S. King, born Wright, Michigan, April 4, 1872.
Children of Adelaid (Adelaide?) King and Charles V. Beebe (see page 20)
Cora E. Beebe, born Rives, Michigan, May 6, 1865.
Myrtie R. Beebe, born Rives, Michigan, December 11, 1867.
Bertie L. Beebe, born twin to above, died September 6, 1868.
Blanch R. Beebe, born Jackson, Michigan, January 16, 1870.
Adah B. Beebe, born Winona, Michigan, October 24, 1872.
Children of Reuben Summit (Summitt R.?) King and Ida Coffey (see page 20)
Levi R. King, born Handy, Michigan, April 1, 1871. Married first Clara Olds. They had two children. (See page 34.) Married second Sadie Irish. They had three children. (See page 34.)
Lena I. King, born Handy, Michigan, July 29, 1873. Married William Wheeler. They had two children. (See page 34.)
Children of Reuben Summit (Summitt R.?) King and Mattie S. Dubois (see page 20)
Ethel M. King, born Handy, Michigan, July 23, 1877.
Blanch King, born Handy, Michigan, October 17, 1880.
Earl H. King, born Handy, Michigan, December 10, 1885.
Mattie Rose King, born Handy, Michigan, May 28, 1890.
Children of Asahel Alexis King and Ella Clark (see page 20)
Myrtie H. King, born Chepstow, Kansas, September 25, 1874. Married Bert Bonesteel, May 31, 1894 at Haddam, Kansas. They had six children. (See page 34.)
Nellie M. King, born Chepstow, Kansas, January 20, 1877. Married first Alonzo Shoop, October 18, 1895. They had one child. (See page 34) Married second Frank (Fred?) Lyon, July 17, 1900. They had five children. (See page 35)
Fred H. King, born Chepstow, Kansas, November 6, 1879. Married Grace Elliot, December 12, 1904 at Haddam, Kansas. They had two children. (See page 35.)
Frank Reuben King, born Haddam, Kansas, November 26, 1883. Married Mary Reid. Lived at Alfalfa, Oklahoma. They had nine children. (See page 35.)
Lloyd Asahel King, born Washington, Kansas, May 8, 1889. Married Hazel Rhodes. Lived at Gracemont, Oklahoma. They had three children. (See page 35.)
Clark Warnie King, born Haddam, Kansas, April 9, 1892. Married Dorothy Karns. They had four children. (See page 35.)
Ralph Waldo King, born Butterfield, Missouri, July 26, 1896. Married Linda Reid. Lived at Butterfield, Missouri. They had six children. (See page 36)
Children of Chauncey Merritt King and Lottie Hollenbeck (see page 22)
Jessie May King, born January 14, 1868. Lived Prairie Grove, Kansas.
David N. King, born January 27, 1870.
John J. King, born December 22, 1872, killed while playing with a pistol, 1888.
Alice P. King, born January 24, 1878.
Charles King, born May 1, 1885.
Children of Harriett Damaris King and Alfred Barrett (see page 22)
Aden D. Barrett, born Rives, Michigan, January 25, 1869.
Inez R. Barrett, born Rives, Michigan, March 18, 1871.
Nora M. Barrett, born Rives, Michigan, January 7, 1873.
Bernice B. Barrett, born Rives, Michigan, September 6, 1875, died March 6, 1878.
Children of John Eastman King and Nellie Scott (see page 22)
Andrew Hoyt King, born Rives, Michigan, October 30, 1879. Married Emma Cady, January 25, 1898. They had three children. (See page 36.)
Children of Zachariah Jason King and Harriett M. Grandy (see page 22)
Dora Blanche King, born Rives, Michigan, April 21, 1881. Married Charles B. Cronkhite, June 30, 1908. They had one child. (See page 36.)
Cora Amanda King, born Rives, Michigan, September 9, 1883. Married Paul A. Stoll, December 24, 1902. They had one child. (See page 36.)
Myrtle Elta King, born Rives, Michigan, June 30, unmarried.
Elsa Irene King, born Rives, Michigan, November 21, 1888.
Children of Cora Electa Warner and Elmer E. Price (see page 23)
Carol Price, born about 1885. Married Chauncy A. Brown, about 1905.
Children of Daniel Pinckney and Catherine (see page 23)
Gaylord C. Pinckney, born about 1884 in NY. Died after 1920.
Beatrice Pinckney, born about 1886 in NY. Died between 1900-1910 in MI (?).
TENTH GENERATION
Children of Minnie W. King and William W. Bush (see page 24)
Harvey M. Bush, born November 12, 1879. Married Ethel Burgen, January 11, 1911.
Children of Clara P. King and William Irwin (see page 24)
Edna Irwin, born LaFayette, New York, August 12, 1893. Married William Everingham. They had two children. (See page 37.)
Harold Irwin, born August 9, 1895. Married Eva Scammell. They had two children. (See page 37.)
Children of Fredrick C. King and Carrie Stolp (see page 24)
Raymond M. King, born September 25, 1889. Married Anna Runick (Runic?), June 3, 1914. They had three children. (See page 37.)
Ray and his brother Earl ran the King Storage warehouses and carried on a thriving business until they died. The business is still being operated.
Earl S. King, born March 11, 1892. Married Emma Glanert, October 4, 1922. She was born March 28, 1895. They had two children. (See page 37.)
Bertha L. King, born November 2, 1895, died young.
Fredrick Curtis King, known as F. Curtis, born August 21, 1900. Married Marion Green, September 12, 1925. They had two children. Curtis was in partnership in the architectural firm of Melvin King. (See page 37.)
Children of Melvin L. King and Gertrude Gridley (see page 24)
Mabel E. King, born Syracuse, New York, July 24, 1893. Married Schuyler L. Baum, September 1, 1914. They had two children. (See page 37.)
Russell J. King, born August 20, 1895. Died October 6, 1924. He was in World War I.
He died as a result of mustard gas that he encountered during World War I. This compiler owes his name in part to this Russell King. My mother had known a man named Carlton Sherwood and wanted me named after him. My father said “Name the boy Russel Carlton but if the King family asks who he is named after, Russell J. King is a man I admired, and though the spelling is not the same, it is he I think of as I name my son”. I only hope that my life is a compliment to both of these men.
Helen M. King, born Syracuse, New York, August 2, 1897.
Harry A. King, born Syracuse, New York, February 20, 1900. Married Gladys Adams, March 11, 1925. They had one child. (See page 38.)
Ruth G. King, born Syracuse, New York, December 12, 1906.
Melvin L. King Jr., born Syracuse, New York, March 6, 1910. Married Margaret (or Margret) Morgan, August 22, 1931. She was born July 30, 1910 in Antwerp, Belgium. They had two children. (See page 38.)
Melvin Jr. worked at Easy Washer, Auto Lite and Presto Lite. Until he retired in 1975, he had been a product engineer. His wife was from an elite family in Antwerp. Margaret was a school teacher in the Syracuse City School System and taught at Salem Hyde School for 22 years. She graduated from Cortland State Normal School.
Children of Emma M. King and William Howe Park (see page 24)
Donald Dey Park, born LaFayette, New York, August 4, 1902. Married first Bertha Frances Lobdel, October 6, 1923. They had two children. They lived in Syracuse, New York. Bertha died June 2, 1964. Donald then married Doris Soutar Vancamp. They had no children, though Doris had three children by her marriage to Vancamp. Donald died January 19, 1984. Doris died February 21, 1986. (See page 38.)

Ida R. (Halstead) Lobdell, Bertha’s mother Bertha Frances (Lobdell) Park

Donald was brought up on the farm in LaFayette. He went to school until the 8th grade. When World War I came along he joined the boys working reserve and helped build present Route 11 between Tully and Syracuse. The war was over before he was old enough to join the Army. I will tell more of the life of Donald D. Park in the Park Family history. Donald is the father of this compiler.
Alice Park, born LaFayette, New York, July 16, 1905. Married Fred E. Carle, 1927. He was born March 28, 1899. They had five children. Alice died 1970. Fred died March 1, 1986. (See page 39.)
Robert Park, born February 1, 1912. Married Dora Puttkamer, September 1, 1936. Robert was a farmer in LaFayette. They had four children. Robert died February 6, 1978. (See page 40.)
Children of Marshall A. King and Edna C. Bishop (see page 25)
Gladys Irene King, born LaFayette, New York, May 31, 1909. Died April 26, 1992.
John Paul King, born LaFayette, New York, January 19, 1911. Married Bertha Marie Pedersen, August 21, 1937. She was born in Hornell, New York, April 21, 1914. They had three children. He died August 8, 1991. (See page 40.)
Paul continued in his father’s trade as an auto mechanic. Paul has been one of the most outstanding mechanics in the area. He became so adept at his trade, people would have him listen to the way their cars were running and he would tell them what was wrong and how long it would take to fix it. Best part was his estimates were seldom wrong and his prices were reasonable.
The birth of J. Paul King
“Tell Newt there is another King to chronicle in his genealogy. There was a son born to Marshall and Edna K., last night. Guess the King tribe will not diminish when they keep as good time as Marshall does.” Letter of Eliza Hoyt to Orpha Hoyt King, Jan. 20, 1911
“Another King has arrived in our little kingdom. He is of the male persusion & Marshall claims the Daddyship as he was throwing out cigars last Friday PM in honor of the arrival. Marshall’s return for his labor of love is 9½ lbs.” Letter of George Hoyt to Newt & Orpha King, Jan. 21, 1911
“Marshall is going to name his boy Paul something (I think John) so you see the good work is going on. If the first Paul could see his descendants lined up he’d have enough to start a republic of his own; but that would hardly do as they would all want to be king...” Letter of Melvin L. King to Newton King, Jan. 29, 1911

“This property was originally a blacksmith shop until 1922, when Mr. M.A. King bought it and operated an auto repair garage under the name of LaFayette Garage. Ownership passed on to his son, J. Paul King and wife Bertha who at the time resided in Goldsboro, N.C. Paul & Bertha came back to LaFayette on March 17, 1940 to take over the family business.
In 1951, the original structure burned. Paul and members of the community rebuilt the present building. Paul continued in business until April, 1969, when he sold his business to John C. Doupe.”
from “The History of the Old Tymes Cafe”
Floyd Allen King, born Pompey, New York, January 4, 1913. Married Gertrude Dean, June 6, 1942. She was born July 12, 1913. They adopted two children. He died January 22, 1987. (See page 40.)
Maude Althea King, born Pompey, New York, April 28, 1915. Married Charles Tanguay, February 23 or 25, 1943. He was born February 10, 1908. They had two children. She died August 14, 1991. He died December 10, 2001. (See page 40.)
Sylvia Elizabeth King, known as Syb, born Syracuse, New York, June 13, 1917. Married Richard Foederer, June 15, 1939. He was born May 5, 1911. They had three children. She died July 10, 2002. He died January 16, 1974. (See page 40.)
Jessie Edna King, born Ballina, New York, November 24, 1919. Married Hugh T. McKinney Jr., June 25 or 26, 1948. He was born August 3, 1916. No children. He died September 11, 1980.
Norma Bernice King, born LaFayette, New York, May 5, 1922. Died January 25, 1923.
Children of Clarence A. King and Ella Northway (see page 25)
Eleanor King, born November 12, 1910. Married Harold Neuman, December 15, 1934. They had three children. He died in June 1958. (See page 41.)
Children of Newton Earl King and Orpha Hoyt (see page 26)
Aden Jackson King, born November 25, 1897 in LaFayette, NY. Married Gladys Nutter, December 10, 1917. They had one child. (See page 41.)
Caleb Hoyt King, born June 20, 1899. Died June 6, 1902.
Albertus V. King, born April 6, 1901 in LaFayette, NY. Married Mildred Surbeck, August 27, 1929. They had one child. (See page 41.)
George L. King, born February 23, 1904 in Norwalk, Ohio. Married first Edith MacHalian, May 14, 1928. They had one child. She died October 7, 1940. (See page 41.) Married second Jean Barbra Hitchcock. They had one child. (See page 41.) George was an engineer at the Kings Laboratories.
Doris L. King, born February 28, 1906. Married Douglass V. Keller, August 9, 1927. They had two children. (See page 41.)
Children of Benjamine F. King and Mary Doneen (see page 27)
Benjamine F. King Jr., born August 5, 1892. Died July 26, 1922.
Children of Charles H. King and Agnes Quincy (see page 27)
Charles King Jr., born January 23, 1893.
Lucile King, born January 5, 1894.
Florence King, born 1901.
Isabell King, born 1906.
Children of Fred B. King and Cora Logor (see page 27)
Theodore Newton King, born June 28, 1897. Married Anna May DeCarno, June 18, 1921. Lived in Jackson, Michigan. They had six children. (See page 41.)
Fredrick Dean King, born February 11, 1900. Married Georgia Jourdan, September 10, 1930. She was born November 24, 1909. Lived in Jackson, Michigan. They had two children. (See page 42.)
Philip Blair King, born August 11, 1901. Married Madaline Cone, October 12, 1929. Lived in Jackson, Michigan. They had two children. (See page 42.)
Children of Paul S. King and Dorothy Wallin (see page 27)
Dr. Wellin Woods King, born September 27, 1906. Married August 16, 1940, Alice Lucille Lloro of California.
Katerine Ruth King, born August 14, 1912.
Children of Cyrus M. King and Hazel Ackley (see page 27)
William Ackley King, born February 23, 1913.
Children of Levi R. King and Clara Olds (see page 27)
Bernice King, born 1893.
Hazen P. King, born 1895.
Children of Levi R. King and Sadie Irish (see page 27)
Marvin King, born 1904.
Stanley King, born 1908.
Wayne King, born 1910. (“Possibly the orchestra leader who was known as the Waltz King” – Russel C. Park, mid-1980s.)
Children of Lena I. King and William Wheeler (see page 27)
Lawrence Wheeler, born 1896.
Russell Wheeler, born 1903.
Children of Myrtie H. King and Bert Bonesteel (see page 28)
Guy M. Bonesteel, born March 22, 1895.
Earl Everett Bonesteel, born January 22, 1897.
Claud A. Bonesteel, born July 12, 1899.
Mabel I. Bonesteel, born July 15, 1904.
Mildred L. Bonesteel, born May 1, 1912. Married George Bolly, December 25, 1921.
I suspect an error here. She would be only 9 years old and so far in this family no one has been married at age less than 18.
Dorothy K. Bonesteel, born June 26, 1921.
Children of Nellie M. King and Alonzo Shoop (see page 28)
Ray Shoop, born March 31, 1897.
Children of Nellie M. King and Frank (Fred?) Lyon (see page 28)
Oroul (Orbul?) L. Lyon, born June 27, 1902.
Neil E. Lyon, born September 28, 1903.
Guy Lyon, born August 25, 1905.
Clyde W. Lyon, born April 24, 1907.
Etha Lyon, born October 18, 1912.
Children of Fred H. King and Grace Elliot (see page 28)
Ella M. King, born September 23, 1905. Married Henry F. Nowak, May 12, 1926.
Howard King, born August 17, 1908. Married Vera Lyon, March 23, 1934.
Children of Frank Reuben King and Mary Reid (see page 28)
Lora May King, born August 26, 1920.
Duard King, born August 21, 1922.
Arlo King, born September 25, 1924.
Geneal King, born October 31, 1926.
Darrell King, born December 14, 1928.
Reta F. King, born November 22, 1930.
Reva King, born January 10, 1933.
Vona C. King, born May 13, 1935.
Cocta Gayle King, born September 14, 1937.
Children of Lloyd Asahel King and Hazel Rhodes (see page 28)
Murry King, born May 29, 1916.
Eula King, born May 4, 1918.
Audrey King, born July 2, 1919.
Children of Clark Warnie King and Dorothy Karns (see page 28)
Ralph K. King, born May 21, 1916.
Kathleen King, born July 13, 1919.
Robert T. King, born June 22, 1921.
Leldon C. King, born July 15, 1925.
Children of Ralph Waldo King and Linda Reid (see page 28)
Alfred King, born May 21, 1916.
Evelyn King, born August 4, 1921.
Carroll King, born July 20, 1924.
Leota June King, born June 16, 1927.
Edward D. King, born December 12, 1937.
Barbara King, born July 30, 1939.
Children of Andrew Hoyt King and Emma Cady (see page 28)
Mildred King, born September 16, 1899. Married Julian H. Fellows, December 27, 1919. He was born November 9, 1900. Lived in Rives, Michigan. They had one child. (See page 42.)
John King, born October 7, 1901. Joined U.S. Navy at Montgomery, Alabama, December 17, 1917, 112th Co. Died in World War I, April 30, 1918 at Portsmouth, Virginia Naval Hospital.
Helen King, born December 7, 1902. Married Vance LaRue Hastings, January 24, 1924. Lived at Ocala, Florida. They had one child. (See page 42.)
Children of Dora Blanche King and Charles B. Cronkhite (see page 29)
Doris Helen Cronkhite, born June 18, 1909.
Children of Cora Amanda King and Paul A. Stoll (see page 29)
Vernon King Stoll, born October 6, 1903.
ELEVENTH GENERATION
Children of Edna Irwin and William Everingham (see page 30)
Doris Clara Everingham, born July 26, 1917. Married Edwin Lathrop Williams, July 1, 1944. He was born January 30, 1916. They had two children. (See page 43.)
Robert Irwin Everingham, born April 7, 1920. Married Blanch Bacorn, May 28, 1944. She was born October 27, 1916. They had two children. (See page 43.)
Children of Harold Irwin and Eva Scammell (see page 30)
Robert Irwin, born May 13, 1930. Married Phyllis Palmer. She was born January 6, 1932. They had five children. (See page 43.)
Joyce Irwin, born May 17, 1933. Married Raymond Orin Carpenter, August 7, 1954. He was born February 22, 1925. They had three children. They divorced in 1976. Joyce then married Albert Alden Cady, February 4, 1977. He was born November 19, 1926. Al has three grown children, all married, and grandchildren. (See page 43.)
Children of Raymond M. King and Anna Runick (Runic?) (see page 30)
Robert Gordon King, born August 13, 1915. He made his living as a commercial industrial photographer. He worked many years as the head photographer for Crouse Hinds Co.
Jane E. King, born October 30, 1917. Married William Howard Doolittle, July 19, 1941. He was born September 4, 1916. Lived in Syracuse, New York. They had three children. (See page 43.)
Theodore R. King, born December 23, 1921. Married Marjorie Roach, June 27, 1947. She was born March 20, 1925. They had three children. (See page 44.)
Children of Earl S. King and Emma Glanert (see page 37)
Earl S. King Jr., born May 11, 1924.
Betty Lou King, born June 19, 1926. Married John Elleman.
Children of Fredrick Curtis King and Marion Green (see page 30)
Barbara J. King, born November 20, 1931.
Carolyn M. King, born July 17, 1936.
Children of Mabel E. King and Schuyler L. Baum (see page 30)
Martha E. Baum, born March 18, 1917. Married Robert W. Heape, December 31, 1938.
Alan K. Baum, born June 24, 1922. Married Jean Lane, June 16, 1945. She was born July 2, 1923. They had three children.
Children of Harry A. King and Gladys Adams (see page 30)
Russell A. King, born April 22, 1928 (1929?). Married Joan Silcock, June 14, 1928. She was born June 30, 1928. They had four children. (See page 44.)
Children of Melvin L. King Jr. and Margaret (or Margret) Morgan (see page 31)
Margaret (or Margret) Louise King, born October 17, 1932. Married Dr. Charles Philip Meyer, August 30, 1958. He was born April 18, 1931. They had five children. Phillip, as he preferred to be called, served as a captain at Tindall Air Base in Florida. Margaret was a pediatric registered nurse at Syracuse Memorial Hospital at the time she met and married Dr. Meyer. Dr. Meyer established his practice in Ithaca, New York about 1964. (See page 44.)
Richard Melvin King, born July 16, 1937. Married Carol Jean Steele, August 24, 1963. She was born December 5, 1942. They had two children. Richard was a wildlife biologist and a professor of biology at B.L.M. Richard died December 10, 1977. (See page 44.)
I have in my possession an obituary written about Dick that indicates the high regard he was held by his fellow wildlife and forestry workers, some as famous now as he had become in his locale. The obituary I have was written by John Anderson, who authors articles in conservation and wildlife magazines.
Children of Donald Dey Park and Bertha Frances Lobdel (see page 31)
Russel Carlton Park, born March 19, 1925. Married Charlotte Clark Palmer of LaFayette, New York, November 15, 1947. She was born in 1928. They had five children. (See page 45.)

Russel Carlton Park and Bertha Russel

Russel was brought up in a Christian home. His father taught him many trades. At 17 years of age he joined the United States Marine Corps., December 14, 1942. Russel served in the Marshalls Campaign in the South Pacific, fighting at Kawajalien and Enewietok atolls in January and February of 1944. He went overseas on his sister’s fifteenth birthday, May 9, 1943. He returned to this country July 20, 1944, after having been hospitalized after combat. He was discharged from active service November 28, 1945. Russel is the present compiler of this history.
Verna Carol Park, born May 9, 1928. Married Donald Quigg of Phoenix, New York, April 1948. They came to live in Syracuse, New York and brought up their family there. They had five children. (See page 45.)

Verna Carol Park

Children of Alice Park and Fred E. Carle (see page 31)
Helen Carle, born LaFayette, New York, March 21, 1928. Married John James Connelly. He was born November 23, 1927. They had three children. They live in Northport, Long Island, New York. John is a retired officer in the National Guard, and works as a supervising engineer at Gruman Aircraft. (See page 45.)
Fred E. Carle, born LaFayette, New York, July 15, 1929. Married Patricia Estelle Grant, April 28, 1968. She was born March 6, 1943. No children. They live in Orlando, Florida. Fred works at Eastern Airlines. He served in the U.S. Navy during the occupation of Germany after World War II.
Robert Carle, born Queens, New York, July 1, 1931. Married Ruth Kobes. She was born November 18, 1928 in Saaz, Czechoslovakia. They had two children. They live in LaFayette, New York. Robert works at American Airlines.
George Richard Carle, born Long Island, New York, January 9, 1933. Married Joan Dewardt, December 20, 1963. She was born March 6, 1943. They had one child. George works at United Airlines. He served in the army during the Korean War.
Joseph B. Carle, born Long Island, New York, 1946. Married Rebecca Bridge. She was born February 15, 1948. They had three children. Joseph is a pastor of a church in the Midwest, and as of January 14, 1986 was preparing to go to Africa as a missionary.
Children of Robert Park and Dora Puttkamer (see page 31)
Linda Maris Park, born September 2, 1938. Married first Jack Tiffany, February 4, 1955. They had three children. They divorced in 1962. (See page 45.) Married second Westley Matt, June 3, 1962. They had one child. They divorced in 1977. (See page 46.) Married third Robert Datler, August 27, 1977.
Barbara Lorraine Park, born July 6, 1941. Married Donald D. Davies, June 6, 1963. They had five children. (See page 46.)
Myrna Rose Park, born December 15, 1942. Married William F. Millis, February 4, 1961. They had three children.
Tammera Carol Park, born April 9, 1946. Married first David Bush, May 31, 1963. They had one child. They divorced April 1, 1978. Married second Charles Brewster, August 9, 1978. They moved to North Carolina. No children. They divorced July 1980. Married third Billy Jo Lemming, August 27, 1983. No children. They divorced December 1985.
Children of John Paul King and Bertha Marie Pedersen (see page 32)
Judith Marie King, known as Lis, born North Carolina, June 9, 1938. Married Stanley Reich, January 15, 1964 in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad. He was born August 24, 1929. They have two children. They live in Marco Island, Florida. (See page 46.)
Andrea King, known as Drea, born June 11, 1941. Became a lawyer, June 1985.
Thomas Alan King, born February 19, 1945. Married first Sharon Wambold, June 3, 1967. She was born November 26, 1946. They had two children. They divorced 1989. He married second Judith Selph Gorman, March 23, 1990. (See page 46.)
Children of Floyd Allen King and Gertrude Dean (see page 32)
Allen Dean (Alan?) King, born November 11, 1948. Adopted. Married twice. One child from his second marriage to Linda ?. (See page 46.)
Carol Ann King, born January 3, 1950. Adopted. Married Robert Fredericks, February 14, 1976(?). They had two children. (See page 46.)
Children of Maud Althea King and Charles Tanguay (see page 32)
Edward Tanguay, born December 23, 1952. Married Patricia Kentoski. She was born November 29, 1952. They had three children. (See page 46.)
James Tanguay, born December 10, 1954. Married.
Children of Sylvia Elizabeth King and Richard Foederer (see page 32)
Donna Foederer, born July 16, 1939. Married Frank O’Donnell, September 5, 1965. They had three children. (See page 46.)
Barbara Foederer, born June 9, 1942. Married Paul Wilson, June 29, 1963. He was born June 14, 1941. They had two children. (See page 47.)
Richard Foederer, born January 4, 1952. Married Theresa Tederous, August 13, 1977. She was born December 20, 1952. They had three children. He died April 21, 1995. (See page 47.)
Children of Eleanor King and Harold Neuman (see page 33)
Russell Neuman, born January 26, 1937.
Mary Neuman, born May 17, 1939. Married George Calabro, November 5, 1961. He was born May 20, 1931. They had one child. (See page 47.)
Kenneth Neuman, born April 1, 1943. Married Sally Jones, October 17, 1964. She was born June 7, 194?. They had three children. (See page 47.)
Children of Aden J. King and Gladys Nutter (see page 33)
Mary E. King, born February 11, 1928. Married George Birch Kelly, September 27, 1952. He was born August 22, 1920. They had three children. (See page 47.)
Children of Albertus V. King and Mildred Surbeck (see page 33)
Catherine Elizabeth (Katherine?) King, born February 17, 1938. Married Frank Clement Zinkiewicz, September 22, 1956. He was born September 21, 193?. They had four children. (See page 47.)
Children of George L. King and Edith MacHalian (see page 33)
George L. King Jr., born January 14, 1934. Married Charleen Judy Symonds, June 15, 1957. She was born April 30, 1934. They had three children. (See page 47.)
Children of George L. King and Jean Barbra Hitchcock (see page 33)
Jeffrey Hitchcock Hoyt King, born August 1, 1943. Married Margaret Carson, August 14, 1965. She was born December 12, 1945. Jeffrey, like his father, is an engineer at the Kings Laboratories. They had two children. (See page 48.)
Children of Doris L. King and Douglass V. Keller (see page 33)
Douglass V. Keller Jr., born February 8, 1928. Married Patricia Stuart Roussac. They had four children. Douglas became a college professor and worked at Syracuse University for fifteen years. He was also a chemist and in his research developed a system of changing coal to slurry which can be burned without the pollution caused when coal is burned. (See page 48.)
Suzanne Keller, born November 23, 1930. Married Fletcher R. Parsons. He was born May 3, 1926?. They had four children. (See page 48.)
Children of Theodore Newton King and Anna May DeCarno (see page 33)
Theodore King Jr., born May 8, 1922.
William Edward King, born November 2, 1923.
Julia A. King, born March 20, 1926.
David A. King, born November 30, 1928.
Annie V. King, born March 15, 1931.
Fred B. King, born October 3, 1934.
Children of Fredrick Dean King and Georgia Jourdan (see page 33)
Mary D. King, born April 26, 1932.
Susan T. King, born August 20, 1933.
Children of Philip Blair King and Madaline Cone (see page 33)
Nelson A. King, born February 18, 1931.
Lowell W. King, born November 14, 1937.
Children of Mildred King and Julian H. Fellows (see page 36)
Julian Fellows, born May 22, 1927.
Children of Helen King and Vance LaRue Hastings (see page 36)
LaRue John Hastings, born El Paso, Texas, October 26, 1924.
TWELFTH GENERATION
Children of Doris Clara Everingham and Edwin Lathrop Williams (see page 37)
Gregory Robert Williams, born Utica, New York, March 30, 1949. Never married. Died June 4, 1985 in New Orleans, Louisiana of lymphoma.
Richard Edwin Williams, born Utica, New York, March 20, 1953. Married Constanza Mesa in Manizales, Columbia, June 1, 1979. She was born in Manizales on July 13, 1952. They had two children. They resided in Manizales until they moved to California. (See page 49.)
Children of Robert Irwin Everingham and Blanch Bacorn (see page 37)
Carol Jean Everingham, born August 19, 1947.
Robert Irwin Everingham, Jr., born March 7, 1950. Married Pamela Jean George, August 28, 1976. She was born April 29, 1951. He was electrocuted in silo. No children.
Children of Robert Irwin and Phyllis Palmer (see page 37)
Linda Irwin, born September 30, 1954. Married James Evans. They had one child.
Debera Irwin, born August 28, 1956. Married Jerry Collings. He was born January 11, 1953.
Diane Irwin, born September 8, 1956. Married Douglas Amidon, son of Carlton Amidon, October 2, 1976. He was born October 5, 1955. They had two children.
Patricia Ann Irwin, born September 23, 1963.
Karen Michelle Irwin, born August 28, 1967.
Children of Joyce Irwin and Raymond Orin Carpenter (see page 37)
Lorraine Elizabeth Carpenter, known as Lori, born Syracuse, New York, April 29, 1956. Lives in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
Lisa Ann Carpenter, born Syracuse, New York, September 2, 1958. Lives in Dalton, Massachusetts. She had one child. (See page 49.)
Susan Marie Carpenter, born Syracuse, New York, October 16, 1960. Married Timothy Ronald Russell. He was born in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, March 19, 1956. They had two children. (See page 49.)
Children of Jane E. King and William Howard Doolittle (see page 37)
Cynthia Jane Doolittle, born October 22, 1944. Married Robert M. Desmond, May 30, 1976. He was born November 9, 1942(?). He has three children by a previous marriage.
Robert King Doolittle, born October 10, 1948. Married Terri Duval, August 20, 1984. She was born October 10, 195?.
Christine Ann Doolittle, born September 4, 1956. Married R. Irwin Glenn, May 198?. He was born December 9, 1956.
Children of Theodore R. King and Marjorie Roach (see page 37)
Peter Gordon King, born Syracuse, New York, October 2, 1949. In mid-1980s lived in Aspen, Colorado.
Nancy Lee King, born Syracuse, New York, September 12, 1950. In mid-1980s lived in San Francisco, California.
John Spencer King, born Syracuse, New York, August 21, 1954. Married Maren Frielingsdorf. She was born March 11, 1955. In mid-1980s were living in Hadonfield, New Jersey, and expecting their first child in March 1986.
Children of Russell A. King and Joan Silcock (see page 38)
James Russell King, born November 27, 1954. Married Kristen Hommel, April 7, 1984. She was born February 23, 1957. James is a fourth generation architect in the King and King firm.
Peter George King, born November 27, 1954. Twin of James. Married Kathleen Utter, August 23, 1980. She was born April 2, 1957. They had one child. Peter is also in the firm of King and King as an architect. (See page 49.)
John Gridley King, born November 5, 1958. Married Gretchen Gerle, May 26, 1984. She was born March 26, 1959. Both John and Gretchen are doctors.
Nancy Adams King, born September 22, 1962. Married Jason Bellush, May 18, 1985. He was born July 5, 1960.
Children of Margaret (or Margret) Louise King and Charles Philip Meyer (see page 38)
Mary Elizabeth Meyer, born in Florida, September 26, 1962. She is a Cornell graduate.
Phillip Jeffrey Meyer, born in Florida, May 13, 1964. Died Ithaca, New York, April 2, 1967.
Margaret Ann Meyer, born Ithaca, New York, November 17, 1965. In mid-1980s was a junior at St. Lawrence University.
Charles Fredrick Meyer, born Ithaca, New York, August 16, 1967.
William Jeffrey Meyer, born Ithaca, New York, March 10, 1969.
Children of Richard Melvin King and Carol Jean Steele (see page 38)
Steven Richard King, born August 21, 1967. In mid-1980s was a freshman at University of Oregon State.
Susan Steele King, born October 26, 1969. Coos Bay, Oregon.
Children of Russel Carlton Park and Charlotte Clark Palmer (see page 38)
James Carlton Park, born April 2, 1948. [Married twice, divorced twice.] Married Nancy Ann Baker, June 12, 1971, in Lafayette, NY; divorced, no children. Married Diane Elaine Woolman Ryan, September 25, 1978, in Syracuse, NY; divorced, no children. Married Cynthia Lou Elliott, April 30, 1987, in Lafayette, NY. James is a Syracuse city fireman.
Connie Lorrain Park, born February 23, 1952. Married first Michael Thomas Rydelek, March 27, 1971. He was born November 22, 1948. They had three children. They divorced in 1985. Married second Dana Wayne Chapman, March 9, 1985. He was born June 9, 1952. He has two children by a previous marriage. (See page 49.)
Cynthia Lou Park, born February 17, 1954. Married first David Lewis Kline, April 26, 1975, in LaFayette, New York. He was born July 1, 1950. He died December 18, 1993. They had one child. She married second David M. Blum, March 6, 1999, in Cazenovia, NY. (See page 49.)
Thomas Russel Park, born February 8, 1959. Married Kristine June Killoran, March 27, 1985. She was born August 21, 1964. They had four children. (See page 49.)
Lea Ann Park, born February 8, 1959, twin of Tom. Married Robert W. Tilden Jr., June 13, 1977. He was born August 17, 1957. They had two children. (See page 49.)
Children of Verna Carol Park and Donald Quigg (see page 38)
Alan Donald Quigg, born February 7, 1949. Married Diane Lagrange, March 8, 1969. She was born May 9, 1951. They had two children. (See page 50.)
Janice Carol Quigg, born July 28, 1950. Married James Devoe, November 9, 1974. He was born June 17, 195?. They had one child. (See page 50.)
Roger Roy Quigg, born July 10, 1951.
Paul Dee Quigg, born August 25, 1953. Died July 8, 1970.
David Lee Quigg, born December 18, 1968.
Children of Helen Carle and John James Connelly (see page 39)
John Connelly. Married Etsuko Doi. They had one child. (See page 50.)
Two other children.
Children of Linda Maris Park and Jack Tiffany (see page 40)
Patricia Tiffany. She had one child. (See page 50.)
Pamela Tiffany. Married Donald Lockheart. They had two children. (See page 50.)
Paula Tiffany. Married Michael Severin. They had one child. (See page 50.)
Children of Linda Maris Park and Westley Matt (see page 40)
One child.
Children of Barbara Lorraine Park and Donald D. Davies (see page 40)
Adam Davies. Married June Shelly. They had two children. (See page 50.)
Four other children.
Children of Judith Marie King and Stanley Reich (see page 40)
Christopher Reich, known as Claudius, born Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, September 9, 1964. He lives in San Francisco, California.
Caroline Corrie Reich, born Montclair, New Jersey, October 9, 1968. She lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
Children of Thomas Alan King and Sharon Wambold (see page 40)
John Paul King 2nd, born December 12, 1967. Married Regina M. DeAngelo, known as Gina, on June 12, 1993. They had two children. They lived in Henrietta, New York. He died September 12, 1999. (See page 50.)
Jennifer Lynn King, born September 11, 1970. Married Kevin S. Blair, September 5, 1998. They live in Mercersburg, Pennsylvania. They have two children. (See page 50.)
Children of Allen Dean King and Linda (see page 40)
Jennifer King, born December 15, 1986, at Pamplin, Virginia.
Children of Carol Ann King and Robert Fredericks (see page 40)
Brian Fredericks, born August 11, 1977.
Christopher Fredericks, born March 13, 19??.
Children of Edward Tanguay and Patricia Kentoski (see page 40)
Stephen Tanguay, born June 1980.
Mary Elizabeth Tanguay, known as Mary Pat, born February 6, 1984.
Katie Tanguay.
Children of Donna Foederer and Frank O’Donnell (see page 40)
Kelly Anne O’Donnell, born March 7, 1967. Married Daniel Corman. They have two children. (See page 50.)
Patrick O’Donnell, born April 20, 1969. Married Lisa Rynders, November 2003.
Megan Elizabeth O’Donnell, born June 3, 1970.
Children of Barbara Foederer and Paul Wilson (see page 40)
Wendy Wilson, born August 16, 1964. Married Douglas Mills.
Kathleen Wilson, known as Kate, born March 22, 1967. Married Quentin Maré. They live in New York City. They have one child. (See page 51.)
Children of Richard Foederer and Theresa Tederous (see page 41)
Christie Beth (Kristie?) Foederer, born April 6, 1981. Married Joe ?.
Richard Paul Foederer, born July 20, 1982. Married Adrienne ?.
Tommy Foederer.
Children of Mary Neuman and George Calabro (see page 41)
Georgianne Marie Calabro, born June 3, 1970.
Children of Kenneth Neuman and Sally Jones (see page 41)
Kenneth Harold Neuman Jr., born December 13, 196?.
Yevette Marie Neuman, born June 18, 196?. Married. They have one child.
Kristin Louise Neuman, born June 19, 1969.
Children of Mary E. King and George Birch Kelly (see page 41)
Kevin McVey Kelly, born June 10, 1953.
Daniel Aden Kelly, born April 11, 1955.
Laura Suzanne Kelly, born April 29, 1958. She has one child. (See page 51.)
Children of Catherine Elizabeth (Katherine?) King and Frank Clement Zinkiewicz (see page 41)
Mark Edward Zinkiewicz, born August 22, 1957.
Daniel Vernon Zinkiewicz, born August 13, 1959.
Sharon Elizabeth Zinkiewicz, born November 30, 1960.
Holly Marie Zinkiewicz, born December 21, 1968.
Children of George L. King Jr. and Charleen Judy Symonds (see page 41)
Victoria Charleen King, born April 22, 1959.
Pamela Edith King, born April 4, 1960. Married Tighe Parmenter, June 11, 1983. He was born 1957.
George Luther King Jr., born August 1, 1962.
Children of Jeffrey Hitchcock Hoyt King and Margaret Carson (see page 41)
Caleb Hoyt King, born June 28, 1970. Adopted.
Aden Alexander King, born January 8, 1974.
Children of Douglass V. Keller Jr., and Patricia Stuart Roussac (see page 41)
Jenifer Ann Keller, born May 2, 1954. Married William Abbott, September 27, 1980. He was born April 28, 19??. They had two children.
Diana Lee Keller, born October 1, 1956. Married Samuel Frink, May 21, 19??. He was born June 16, 19??. They had two children.
Douglas Steven Keller, born July 15, 1958. Married Kathleen Seibert, August 22, 19??. She was born April 11, 19??. They had one child.
Brian Andrew Keller, born May 1, 1972.
Children of Suzanne Keller and Fletcher R. Parsons (see page 41)
Debora C. Parsons.
Dori C. Parsons.
Douglas C. Parsons.
Donald C. Parsons.
THIRTEENTH GENERATION
Children of Richard Edwin Williams and Constanza Mesa (see page 43)
Anna Victoria Williams, born San Jose, California, November 26, 1981.
Daniel Scott Williams, born San Jose, May 23, 1984.
Children of Lisa Ann Carpenter (see page 43)
Amber Rose Sullivan, born November 5, 1983.
Children of Susan Marie Carpenter and Timothy Ronald Russell (see page 43)
Autumn Ann Russell, born and died November 4, 1981.
Jason Timothy Russell, born June 12, 1983.
Children of Peter George King and Kathleen Utter (see page 44)
Susan Ann King, born October 16, 1981.
Children of Connie Lorrain Park and Michael Thomas Rydelek (see page 45)
Michael Thomas Rydelek 2nd, born September 1, 1971.
Kimberly Ann Rydelek, born October 10, 1973. Married John Bennett, November 7, 1992, in Hannibal, NY. They had one child. (See page 52.)
Brianne Rydelek, born September 10, 1976.
Children of Cynthia Lou Park and David Lewis Kline (see page 45)
Cory David Kline, born October 27, 1977.
Children of Thomas Russel Park and Kristine Killoran (see page 45)
Nathan Thomas Park, born July 26, 1985.
Nicole Patricia Park.
Kiersten Park Park.
Joel Elijah Park.
Children of Lea Ann Park and Robert W. Tilden Jr. (see page 45)
Todd Robert Tilden, born February 7, 1981.
Casey Thomas Tilden, born January 24, 1984.
Children of Alan Donald Quigg and Diane Lagrange (see page 45)
Jennifer Ann Quigg, born October 6, 1969.
Jason Alexander Quigg, born August 8, 1976.
Children of Janice Carol Quigg and James Devoe (see page 45)
Kristine Frances Devoe, born July 6, 1976.
Children of John Connelly and Etsuko Doi (see page 45)
June Emi Connelly, born December 14, 1981.
Children of Patricia Tiffany (see page 45)
Phillip Tiffany, born January 25, 1976.
Children of Pamela Tiffany and Donald Lockheart (see page 45)
Jeffrey Lockheart, born October 12, 1976.
Heather Lockheart, born September 24, 1980.
Children of Paula Tiffany and Michael Severin (see page 45)
Tyler Severin, born February 23, 1983.
Children of Adam Davies and June Shelly (see page 46)
Jessica Barbara Davies, born January 1, 1983. Died July 4, 1983.
Richard Davies, born June 16, 1984.
Children of John Paul King 2nd and Regina M. DeAngelo (see page 46)
Sarah Elizabeth King, born November 8, 1995.
Ryan Thomas King, born December 11, 1998.
Children of Jennifer Lynn King and Kevin S. Blair (see page 46)
Dakota Shawn Blair, known as Cody, born October 12, 1999.
Zachary Paul Blair, born June 5, 2003.
Children of Kelly Anne O’Donnell and Daniel Corman (see page 46)
Sean Arthur Corman, born December 17, 2002.
Colleen McRae Corman, born March 14, 2005.
Children of Kathleen Wilson and Quentin Maré (see page 47)
Ella Maré, born September 21, 2003.
Children of Laura Suzanne Kelly (see page 47)
Hope Rose Kelly, born June 29, 1978.
FOURTEENTH GENERATION
Children of Kimberly Ann Rydelek and John Bennett (see page 49)
Alexandra Ryan Bennett.

Corrections, updates, etc.? Let me know, I’ll add ‘em in for next time – Claud

King Family Genealogy
Claudius Reich, claud.reich@gmail.com
www.imperator.net/_personal/kingfam.html

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy
www.imperator.net/_personal/kingfam.html King Family Genealogy

King Family Genealogy
King Family Genealogy

Re: King Family

Posted: 13 Jun 2011 7:51PM GMT
i have found pics of the kings famliy u can contact me at 5805950807 my name is leslie you can call me any time.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions