Search for content in message boards

Parker family in Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada

Parker family in Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada

Posted: 7 Dec 2010 5:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Feb 2011 6:21PM GMT
Surnames: Parker, Waller
I'm trying to find information on Charles Havelock Parker. He married Myrtle Waller in Tillsonburg in 1895. I have lots on the Wallers thanks to a fantastic researcher in Ontario who shared information with me but am having a really hard time with the Parkers. Charles' parents were William and Isabella Parker.

Re: Parker family in Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada

Posted: 28 Mar 2011 1:41AM GMT
Wondering if you can help me. My "Park' family ancestors are from Chatham ON, Canada. My "Blake" family comes from Tillsonburg ON, Canada. Who was the "researcher" you mentioned and if you would, please put me in touch with Her/Him. Thanks, Bill Park - wbpark@bellsouth.net

Posted: 29 Mar 2011 2:57PM GMT
Hi! He really was only researching the Wallers. I can look to see if there are any Blakes or Parks in the tree. He has pulled all his rootsweb info, so if there are any in the tree, I will email him to see if he is still active.
Julie

Posted: 18 Apr 2011 8:45PM GMT
My Name is Lee Park Morgan the Park side of my family lived in Chatham James Park who came to Chatham from Nova Scotia and from Arragh Ireland I do not in my family tree records see any connection to your records if YOu want any additional information I can give you a complete breakdown of the James Park family in Canada Lee

Posted: 18 Apr 2011 9:00PM GMT
Great! I hope you can help him out. The Waller researcher only looks into Wallers and had not run across any Blakes or Parks. Sorry not to respond sooner!

Re: Park/Blake family in Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada

Posted: 18 Apr 2011 9:30PM GMT
HI Lee:
My great great grandfather is the James Park(e)you refer to. HIs wife was Sarah Kane (Sarah de Caen), a french hugonaut whose family settled in Ireland. Which "brother" are you descended from? Let's "talk".
Bill Park
Skype - billy.park2
wbpark@bellsouth.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Terms and Conditions