Search for content in message boards

Elijah Wyatt and Millie Penix

Elijah Wyatt and Millie Penix

Posted: 17 Oct 2004 2:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Dec 2004 3:49AM GMT
Surnames: Wyatt and Penix
My name is Paul Painter. I am looking for information on the family of Elijah and Millie Wyatt or their children I know that Elijah was born about 1832 died about 1900 Millie also born and died around the same years. They were married October 8, 1854 in Madison Co. N.C. they had the following children
1. William Wyattt married Laura Russell
2. R.C. Wyatt
3. Sarah Wyatt
4. Hannah Wyatt
5. Julius Benjamin Wyatt married first Mary Riddle second Serena Harris
6. Julienna Wyatt
7. John H. Wyatt married Cansada Hensley
8.Samuel F. Wyatt married Marcena Ray
9. Robert M. Wyatt married Ellen Wheeler
10, Mary Wyatt married Isaac Pinkney Wallen
11. Amanda Wyatt married first Alfred Branks second C.J. Malone
12. Elbert Wyatt
13. Wilburn Wyatt
Elijah Wyatt served in the Civil War on the Confederate side I am interested in hearing from anyone who is related or knows anything about this family please e-mail me at Dorispainter@wmconnect.com Thank You
Paul Painter

Re: Elijah Wyatt and Millie Penix

Posted: 26 Jan 2007 10:19PM GMT
Is this the Milly age 17 born NC in the John Penix houshold in Buncombe County, NC in 1850? Laura

Posted: 4 Oct 2011 2:44AM GMT
Hello
this is Paul Painter and I just saw where you had replied to my message concerning Elijah and Millie Penix Wyatt, and to answer your question yes Millie is the daughter of John Penix and Mary "Polly" Jane Potts if you have any more info or anything to add please e-mail me at paulpainter69@embarqmail.com I was not very good with comuters at the time I wrote the message board then I am in no way a wiz at it now but I hope I am alittle better hope to hear from you soon
Paul

Posted: 4 Oct 2011 3:29PM GMT
Nice to hear from you. I published the Dean & Penix book in 2007 so none of this is fresh in my mind. Could you send me what I wrote you? lmoncrief@peakinet.net Thanks, Laura

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 3:40AM GMT
Laura
This is Paul Painter again, saw were you hade written, your question to me at your last post was Millie Penix the daughter listed as 17 years of age in 1850 census with John Penix and the answer is yes she was and also the daughter of Mary "Polly" Jane Potts. Millie married Elijah Wyatt if you can help with any of this family please e-mail me at paulpainter69@embarqmail.com
Thanks
Paul
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions