Bennett in Kentucky

Bennett in Kentucky

Carole Neal (View posts)
Posted: 27 Nov 2000 8:39AM GMT
We are related to loads of Bennetts in Kentucky, let us know if we can help

bennet

Posted: 30 Nov 2000 7:47AM GMT
Edited: 22 Apr 2002 1:06AM GMT
Elmer bennett,wife Amelia. Lived in Kansas. Think she was a Conover.

The Bennetts

Carole Neal (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2000 3:07AM GMT
Our family is Bennetts from Bennett Ridge in Kentucky. Going past that time I do not know about them. Hope you have good luck. Carole

William Bennett Mary Smith, KY

Betty Bennett (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 2000 8:05AM GMT
Dear Carole,

I am wondering if you had any information on my Bennetts:

William Allen Bennett
b. 22 Jan 1817, KY
d. 16 Jan 1899, Washington Co., Kansas
m. on Aug 1844, Jassamine, KY to:

Mary H, Smith
b. 17 Nov 1823/1816, KY
d. 28 Aug 1892, Washington Co., Kansas

children: John W. b. abt 1846 KY; Simeon Allen b. 5 Apr 1856 KY; and Lizza L. b. abt 1865 KY.

I don't have any information on John W. and Lizza L. I am really looking for information on William Allen Bennett's parents: John Bennett and Rhoda Dinwiddie who were both born in Virginia but lived most of their lives in KY. I am lost in trying to locate Mary H. Smith's parents also. The census records say that her parents also were born in Virginia.

I would appreciate any information which you might have on this family. Thanks, Betty

Bennetts in kentucky

karalee (View posts)
Posted: 26 Dec 2000 2:55PM GMT
My mother and I are really interested to see if you are related to a Hubert Bennett. Confusion to how bennett is spelled, might be benet. He married a Lucille (Allene) Gann. Also confusion: Her middle name and first name could be switched around. Lucille's parents names were William Stovall Gann and Carrie (Mcfarland) Gann. They lived around Kentucky. Whitley county area? Hubert had a brother named Ken or Kenneth and they were in an orphanage, not sure where. Hubert and Lucille had a son named Jerry. If you have any information what-so-ever we would greatly appreciate any help!!!

Bennett Ridge

carma (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2001 8:13AM GMT
Do you have info on Melvin O Bennett married to Talitha Bowman(?) in Russell Co. My maternal Grandparents. Daughter of Bernice Bennett married to Losier B Gaskin. Thanks.

Hurts Bennetts

Sandra (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2001 7:09AM GMT
Sorry have no info. on those Bennetts. Bennett Ridge is in Adair County which is right next door to Russell County. But nothing known of your people.

Bennett's of KY

Posted: 27 Feb 2001 9:42AM GMT
Edited: 18 Jul 2001 9:14PM GMT
I am looking for any info on a George Bennett line. My g-grandfather is Hayden Hicks Bennett, his father, George West Bennett, his father George Plummer Bennett, and his father is simply listed as George Bennett. When I get back that far, all info is iffy. They were all from the Ohio, McLean counties in KY. Previous to coming to KY they were from Maryland.

Any connections?

Bennett's

Posted: 27 Feb 2001 12:18PM GMT
Edited: 21 Sep 2003 9:40PM GMT
Hi Laura:

Iam a GGGgrandson of George Plummer Bennett, I have alot of information on the family, Just "e" me and I'll share what I have with you.

Doug Crowe
DECROWS2@AOL.COM

Bennetts

Carole Neal (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2001 4:37AM GMT
All of our family of Bennetts, starting with my grandmother Ada Bennett came from Bennett Ridge, Kentucky. If this is familiar to you maybe I can help some more.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions