Search for content in message boards

John McCloud

John McCloud

Janet Hunter (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2002 1:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McCloud, Dannah (Darrah), Wells
Need vital records on parents of John McCloud b. 29 Jul 1785 Hillsborough, NH. Father Thomas McCloud; mother Elizabeth Darrah or Dannah. John m. Anna Wells and moved to Franklin Co., OH and on to Iowa where they died.

Re: John McCloud

Thom McCloud (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jun 2002 7:16PM GMT
The only thing I show in my records is that Thomas McCloud died in Worthington, OH.
www.mccloudfamily.com
Hope this helps

Janet Hunter (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jun 2002 8:46PM GMT
I have death of Thomas McCloud and his will but I need his parents. Any help there? Janet

Posted: 7 Jan 2003 5:02AM GMT
Janet, I know in genealogy names seem to always be familiar. As the ones you mention do. But do not match completely. Can you take a look at the McClouds in my family and see if we are related? Some of the names are very close. www.thejankowskifamily.com

Posted: 15 Jan 2007 3:49PM GMT
Surnames: mccloud
hey i finally found someone looking for the same mccloud. I have John McCloud b.1785 n.h. wife being Elizabeth Dannah and his father as Thomas born 1749(?) not much more info on father but have a line that runs down from there sparing from Thomas' son Wallace. If you have any more info please let me know. pamnhallie@yahoo.com

Posted: 28 Jul 2008 5:42AM GMT
Surnames: RC Mccloud(Mary Mccloud)Sweetie Mccloud(Thomas Mccloud)
Two all The Mcclouds, The Smiths, The frosters, and other family memebers; there will be A Family Reunion in Atlanta,Ga next year on the 4 of July 2009. Mcclouds, Frosters, and Smiths in Florda, Montgomery,Alabama, Rochester,Ny, and Ohio all are welcome. Everything will be pay for. Call 585 354-6870 if u have a Q. Have a good 1 ok Love u all.

Posted: 23 Dec 2008 2:01AM GMT
Surnames: Angela Mccloud
I got the information iam talking to everyone my number 585-360-2535 or 585-384-0285. email is amccloud12@yahoo.com. Jimmy Mccloud email is Annetta.mccloud@yahoo.com.Phone number is 585-319-4185.Call me. Love you and have a happy holiday and happy new year.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Terms and Conditions