Search for content in message boards

ALLISON, Samuel Veale

ALLISON, Samuel Veale

Posted: 11 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Jul 2005 5:11AM GMT
Surnames: Allison, Mills, Wilson
Still looking for Allisons in Lawrence County. Samuel Veale ALLISON, Sr. came to Illinois in 1809. His family married into the MILLS family. I have about 800 pages on the Allisons. Willing to share. I have a CD with the Allison Family History (800 pages) and the Mills Family History on it (100 pages). the CD also shows the original Allison land grant area as well as other items.
I have about 100 pages on the MILLS family in Russellville. I also have info on the WILSON family if you are related to them (another 50 pages or so).

Mills family

Susan Tharp (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Mills, Clodfelter
Hi, I'm also researching the Mills family. Lawson A. Mills, b. 11-3-1899, was my great grandfather. He married Hazel Ruth Clodfelter. I'm not sure who Lawson's parents were at this point. Do you have anything on this family? Thank you.

Re: ALLISON, Samuel Veale

Posted: 2 Oct 2005 7:43PM GMT
Surnames: Mills, McCarty
Seeking information on the Morris Trimble Mills family of Lawrence Co., Illinois. Any information would be appreciated. Morris married my gr.gr. grandmother, Catherine (McCarty) Mills. Please respond if anyone has information on the Mills family.
Thank you, Susan

Posted: 6 Jun 2008 8:03PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jul 2008 6:57AM GMT
Surnames: Allison
Dear James,

I realize this is an older post, so I hope the messages are still getting to you.
This is part of my husband's side of the family. I would absolutely love to see the information you have and would be more than happy to provide you all the information I have gathered.

Thank you!
Marie
marie@os-it.net

Posted: 19 Jul 2008 4:58PM GMT
Susan Please contact me about the Mills family
Gena
Babyalive64@hotmail.com

Posted: 19 Jul 2008 9:53PM GMT
Hi I just got back from Vacation. I can't tell if I sent you anything on the Allison family already while I was gone. I have been out east for about 40 days seeing the sights.

Jim Allison

Posted: 5 Feb 2011 12:55AM GMT
If you are still on the boards, I would like to hear from you. I have been looking for Allisons and Mills in Lawrence Co. Il

Posted: 5 Feb 2011 2:05AM GMT
Surnames: Allison Mills Weger Tedford
Hi, Still here. I am just starting to do genealogy again after about 10 years. Started the DNA trail within the last couple of years that is leading to some interesting places.

Let me here from you.

Jim Allison

Posted: 5 Feb 2011 4:58AM GMT
Jim,
Glad to hear from you. I just started working on genealogy last January. Here is what I basically know so far about my Allison Branch: Malissa Allison, daughter of John Allison and Lydia Mills, married Randolph Heath, They were parents to Catherine Heath.
Catherine married Richard Cox Conover and their daughter Addie Bell married Ellis Seymour Mickey, they were my great-grandparents.
John Allison is listed as a son of Samuel Verle Allison and Phoebe Young. Do you have information on any of these people?
Sheila

Posted: 5 Feb 2011 5:09AM GMT
Hi, I have loads of info on the Allisons you mentioned. Lots of old letters, etc.

Also have info on Asheal Heath, the head of the Heath Family. Do you have info on all of them?

You can send me your email address to JamesWmAllison@yahoo.com and then I can email you about 500 to 600 pages of stuff.

Jim A.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions