Search for content in message boards

Tufo di Minturno records

Tufo di Minturno records

Posted: 25 Mar 2007 3:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ciufo, mazzucco, tucciarone, dell'anno, rasile, carcone, demeo
I recently gained access to marriage and baptism records from the San Leonardo Abate church in Tufo di Minturno. I only have records from 1846-1926. They are written in Latin and very hard to read but I'd like to share the info if anyone is interested. The majority of names are Ciufo, Mazzucco, Tucciarone, dell'Anno, Rasile, Carcone, de Meo.

Re: Tufo di Minturno records

Posted: 16 Apr 2007 5:05PM GMT
Surnames: tucciarone ciufo tedesco ruberto mazzucco demeo dell'anno rasile
all those surnames are mine.my family came from minturno.I would very much like a copy of those records if you could possibly make them.I will pay all costs.Just let me know how much and where to send it.I am civeta tedesco clayton
109 N third st
Hugheville, Pennsylvania
Phone 5705842640
Tucciarone,ciufo,mazzucco,dell'anno,rasile,conte,demeo'tedesco,ruberto

Posted: 21 May 2007 4:39PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: tedesco tucciarone ruberto
hi,my grandparents were tedesco and tucciarone.my ggrandfather tedesco married a ruberto from tufo.her fathers name was matteo ruberto born around 1803 to giuseppe ruberto and isabella ciavnella and her mother was rosa francesca fusco born about 1809 to giacomo fusco and lucrezia conte.i am trying to find the death date of matteo and rosa.even their parents if at all possible would it be possible for you to check your tufo records? it would be greatly appreciated. My email is jclayton19@comcast.net I live in hughesville pa.thank you so much jean clayton

Posted: 5 Oct 2007 12:58AM GMT
Surnames: TUCCIARONE CARDILLO
What is your connection to Tucciarone? My great grandfather Giuseppe Tucciarone came to the US from Minturno in 1903. I have records of his family documented back to his grandparents. (my gr.gr.gr. grands) Would love to be in contact with people of the same line! His parents were Pietro Antonia Carmine Tucciarone and Maria Cardillo.

Any connection so far?

Posted: 10 Oct 2007 11:57AM GMT
Surnames: Tucciarone
Hi,
Sorry to be so long in replying, I didn't see your message until recently. If you give me some dates,either marriage or baptisms,I can look up your whole family tree back to 1848 if they were born or married in Tufo di Minturno. I have copies of those church records. My cousin has finished transcribing all the records & she remembered coming across the names you mentioned.
I was born in Tufo & came to the U.S. in 1955. Have you ever been there? I can send you a pic of the church & the main street if you'd like. It seems everyone in Tufo is related in some way or another. I just found out about 4th cousins living in England by way of this message board. I traced the names she gave me & found out we have a gr.gr.gr.grandfather in common. What a small world.
I'll be happy to give you more info, let me know what dates you have & I'll trace it for you. My email is Tufara07@gmail.com

Posted: 20 Nov 2007 12:56AM GMT
Surnames: Rasile
Interested in surname Rasile.

Posted: 26 Nov 2007 1:19PM GMT
Surnames: Rasile
Please send more info - dates, first names, etc. Rasile is very common in Tufo di Minturno & Traetto, almost like Smith in English.

Posted: 31 Dec 2007 5:07PM GMT
I am a Tucciarone as well. I know almost NOTHING of my family history and am very eagar to learn of any family I may have. My late father was Gerald Tuciarone, his father Nicholas Tuciarone married to Ethel. Nicholas took a "c" out of Tuciarone. Originally we were Tucciarone's as well. I'm not sure why he did this. They resided in Staten Island, NY. My great grandfather is also Giuseppe. I believe my family is from Minturno, thats what my mother says, but she is not sure. Does any of this information fit with yours? Aside from Giuseppe?

Posted: 2 Jan 2008 2:22AM GMT
Hi! I can help you research your family name if you can give me some dates. Do you know when your Tucciarone's came to Staten Island? I used to visit my relatives in Staten Island when I was younger. They lived in the Richmond neighborhood, I think. When was your great-grandfather Giuseppe born? There are MANY Tucciarones in Minturno. If you have some dates that will help a lot in starting your family tree. I have traced my family, both maternal & paternal back to the early 1800's. It is fascinating! I look forward to helping you find your family tree from Minturno.

Posted: 6 Feb 2008 12:56AM GMT
Hi!
I'm very interessted in getting informations about Tucciarone family. In this case i need to have a the birth date of Rafaele Tucciarone. He was married with Giovanna D'Alessandra. One of his sons was Luigi Tucciarone, born on 20.06.1921 in the near of Minturno. I would be very happy if you can have a look in the records.
Is it possible to visit this records (ary they in the cityhall or townhall?). Do you know the exact adress where i can have a look a these records. I visit Italy (Sessa Aurunca) very regular and i'm able to read latin handwriting (historian!). I would be very happy to get any informations.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions