Search for content in message boards

Gatlin Family

Posted: 26 Jun 2004 4:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for info on Beaetta S. Gatlin Nelson, she at least 2 sisters JoAnn and Dora she also had brothers but not sure of their names. It is believed that her father was Daniel Joseph Gatlin and her mother Liddy Murphy. Beaetta married a Kie Washington Nelson. She is buried in Laurel Hill, Florida. I do have a picture of her. Thanks.

Re: Gatlin Family

Posted: 20 Sep 2011 4:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
1Bea Sister's Martha Gatlin?, Bea was the baby sister of 4.the family. 2.Joanna Gatlin Ward, 3.Dora gatlin Thomas, Della(Deller Gatlin, 5.Ella jane(Eller)Gatlin Piland, 6.Neat Gatlin Thornton, 7.Massie or Macy Gatlin ??, 8.another Unkknow girl. Catherine gatlin Norris. Brother's
Hilliry, Rodus (Road) Dan wife Pearl, Children of Joseph Daniel and Liddy Murphy. Joseph's Parents Jepth and Mary ane Donaldson(Bron in SC0 Gatlin, Jeptha was a Miller in Lowndes co,Ga He musthave owned a gris mill.Jeptha's Parents Moses Allen and Chloe Rowe. There was another wife of Moses Amy Rowe or rose orRhodes Chloe and Amy may have been related. That may have been where Uncle Roads?Rodus' name came from?? Joanna was my Grandmother. I just got a picture of Greatgrandma Liddy Murphy Gatlin yesterday from my Aunt Helen ward Howard. She is Joanna Daughter. Hope you get this!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Terms and Conditions