Search for content in message boards

Bessie McCABE died Topeka, KS Jan 5, 1994

Bessie McCABE died Topeka, KS Jan 5, 1994

Posted: 10 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Nov 2002 3:04PM GMT
Surnames: McCABE, WOOD
I would like information on Bessie MCCABE whose SSDI record shows that she was born 22 Jul 1895 and died 05 Jan 1994 while last residing in Topeka, Shawnee, KS. Her S.S. card was issued in California. Is she the same Bessie Wood who at age 19 married Gilbert McCabe, age 25, on 16 Dec 1914 in Morris Co., KS?

Bessie McCabe

Zella Altman (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: McCabe, Conwell, McKee, Knapp, Barnes, Porter
My grandmother was a McCabe, Zella McCabe. She was the daughter of Chester Eaton McCabe and Sarah Ann McKee. Chester was the son of Doddridge McCabe. Sarah Ann McKee McCabe and Zella McCabe Conwell lived in Kansas City, Missouri and are buried in Mt. Washington Cemetery in Independence, Missouri. They came from the Indiana and Ohio area.

Bessie McCabe

Lloyd McCabe (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: McCabe, Woods
Bessie McCabe was my paternal grandmother. My father, Chester Earl McCabe died 8/28/00. He was the 3rd of 8 children born to Emory Gilbert McCabe and Bessie Woods.
I have a lot more info if you are interested.
Posted: 18 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jul 2001 9:11PM GMT
Surnames: McCabe
Zella:

I am seeking information about

Lucyette Earl McCabe b. 1837 d. 1920 bur. Paducah, KY

md. Willian Nelson Soule

Sarah McCabe bur. Paducah KY at age 63 after 1847

Do you have either of these names on your list? If so, please reply. I am at a brick wall concerning these two ladies.

Lucyette was my 3rd great paternal grandmother.

Kindest regards,

Judy Hughes
judyh@dnet.net

Re: Bessie McCABE died Topeka, KS Jan 5, 1994

Posted: 19 Jul 2001 2:12AM GMT
Edited: 13 Feb 2003 2:42AM GMT
Surnames: Edson, McCabe, Beaumont
In your research, have you come across a Charles Theodore McCabe. He is my great grandfather and had 3 children, Willis Beaumont McCabe, Charles Edson McCabe and Mary Ann McCabe. The two sons were both born in Topeka, and Mary Ann was born in Memphis, TN. Charles Theodore McCabe married Jessie Edson (daughter of Willis Edson, who I cant find either)

Re: Bessie McCabe

Posted: 17 Mar 2010 4:49AM GMT
hi lloyd, this is jill langley (mccabe) daughter of wayne mccabe. i am so excited to get any information i can. can't wait to hear from you. jill

Posted: 22 Mar 2010 10:40PM GMT
yes, i am interested. i would like all information you have available. jill langley

Posted: 17 Jun 2010 2:53PM GMT
Surnames: Bessie McCabe
Zella is part of my line of McCabe's, but for some reason I do not have a Bessie. Could you help????
Bvl54@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Terms and Conditions