Search for content in message boards

mueller's in zweibrucken, germany

mueller's in zweibrucken, germany

Posted: 16 Dec 2000 7:21PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 1:37PM GMT
I am looking for any information on Ulrich Mueller from Zweibrucken Germany. He had a son named Jacob Mueller/Miller who married a woman named Barbara ?. Ulrich lived there during the 1700-1800s. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

mueller's

Virgil Mueller (View posts)
Posted: 27 Dec 2000 10:55AM GMT
I traced on of my ancestors, Christian Mueller, born in Saarbruecken (is that the same place?)He was born may 1829 to Heinrich.

Ulrich Mueller

Posted: 25 Feb 2001 8:58PM GMT
Edited: 26 Sep 2002 11:09PM GMT
I have been looking into these Millers. I have found that Ulrich grandson was Peter Miller who married Elizabeth Bohun. They were married in Washington Co Tn in 1819. Is this the line you were asking about.

Re: mueller's in zweibrucken, germany

Posted: 9 Sep 2001 9:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: mueller/miller
I have a Jacob Mueller born in Germany in 1727. I don't know his parents names. His may have moved to Russia circa 1765.

Jeretta Miller (View posts)
Posted: 10 Sep 2001 5:07PM GMT
Got your message, I will check my files as soon as I can and let you know. Thanks for posting a message.

Jeretta

Marilyn Skelton (View posts)
Posted: 30 Sep 2001 11:11PM GMT
I have just come across a reference "Early West Virginia Settlers". It refers to Ulrich Muller and his descendants. According to this book, Ulrich was a Burgher of Zweibrucken one of the chief town of the Palatines. A burgher belonged to a class in the German society of that day corresponding to that of the country squire in England. His sons Jacob, Christian, Philip, and Peter came to the U.S. on The Phoenix. They stopped for a season in Yorke, PA, then settled in different places, Jacob and his wife Barbara and six children went to Virginia.
Marilyn

Posted: 30 Sep 2001 11:17PM GMT
Thank you very much for this information, very interesting. Where did you come across this book? If you would like to email me feel free: jeretta@hotmail.com

Jeretta

Posted: 13 Jan 2002 3:52PM GMT
Marilyn,

Sorry to not reply sooner, i did get the information you emailed me about the Millers. I have lost your newest email address, that is why i haven't replied. Please send it to me again if you don't mind, thanks again.

Re: Jacob Mueller, zweibrucken, germany

Beth Davenport (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 2002 5:45PM GMT
Would you have names of his descendants? Jacob Mueller is a name on my tree (1800's Russia).

Re: Ulrich Mueller

Posted: 15 Feb 2005 12:52AM GMT
Edited: 16 Feb 2005 2:10AM GMT
Surnames: Peter Mueller Miller
We need information about Peter Mueller Millers connection to his mother country. This is our line. Can you please help?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Terms and Conditions