Search for content in message boards

Etheridge Family in NC

Etheridge Family in NC

Posted: 10 Jun 2007 6:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Etheridge, Etheredge, Robbins
I am doing research on my Etheridge descendents. My great,
great, great grandaddy was Willoughby Etheridge from Edgecombe, NC. He married Nancy Robbins on Feb 3, 1840. I have not been able to find a date of birth or death for him and I have not been able to find out the names of his parents. I would also like to find out the names of Nancy Robbins parents and any information on her. If anyone can help please let me know.
Thanks,
Cindy

Re: Etheridge Family in NC

Posted: 10 Jun 2007 8:41PM GMT
Surnames: Etheridge
Would love to know if he is related to Burrell ETHERIDGE b. 93-1799 ? North Carolina, d 1860-65, in KA, m. 1819, Dickson County Tennessee, Anna MABIN, b. 1795, North Carolina, daughter of John MABIN. Burrell had a son, Willoughby, born 1830. I am looking for Burrell's parents

Posted: 12 Jun 2007 9:50PM GMT
They are not related. I know all of Willoughby's children.
Cindy

Posted: 5 Dec 2007 6:39AM GMT
I have the parents of Burrell Etheridge send me your email address and i will forward information for you

Posted: 5 Dec 2007 2:55PM GMT
> I have the parents of Burrell Etheridge send me your
email address and i will forward information for you

Yes, please send. Thanks.
San
Sanford G, Etheridge, New Orleans
Sanfordeth@aol.com

Posted: 17 Jan 2008 2:51PM GMT
Williby is the son of Jordan Etheridge who was my great great great grandad. Get in touch with me at eballz2000@yahoo.com

Re: Etheridge Family in NC (Wayne Zebedee Etheridge)

Posted: 7 Apr 2008 3:09AM GMT
Hi. My name is Kristina Etheridge, I live in Texas. I was wondering if any of you may have heard of Wayne Zebedee Etheridge, he was my dad and died when i was four. I have lost all contact with my family on that side, I know that he lived in North Carolina for awhile when he was young....

kristinae_04@excite.com

Re: Etheridge Family in NC (Wayne Zebedee Etheridge)

Posted: 7 Apr 2008 4:08AM GMT
Kristina, I typed a lengthy email of info about your family but was unable to send it to the mail address you posted. Email me at eballz2000@yahoo.com and I'll reply to the address I receive from you. Jason Etheridge

Posted: 2 May 2008 11:01PM GMT
Hi, i am just trying to start a family tree and interestingly, i am an etheridge from edgecombe county,NC. My father was Paul Dudley Etheridge and his father was Paul Etheridge. Iwill do some research on the name you mentioned. thanks,Paula

Posted: 8 May 2008 1:52AM GMT
Thanks for responding about the Etheridge side. You can email me at tldynredd@aol.com.

Thanks,

Terry E. Wilson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Terms and Conditions