Search for content in message boards

Raymonds of New England

Raymonds of New England

Raymond B Howard (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2006 3:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Raymond
Greetings Raymonds,

My updated database contains descendants of Richard Raymond (1602-1692) of Salem, Mass./Saybrook, Conn., and of brothers John Raymond (1616-1703) and William Raymond (1637-1709), both of Beverly, Mass., and related lines.

Here's the link: http://www.gencircles.com/users/raymondhow/2

If you find a connection, please write.

Regards,
Raymond B. Howard

Re: Raymonds of New England

Posted: 17 Feb 2009 3:58AM GMT
Hello: As best I can tell I am a direct descendent of John Raymond (1616) through my father Rodney R Raymond (1930-1967). His father was Ray Leslie Raymond (1891-1946). I do not know how much information you may have about recent generations. If you would like more information I'd be happy to be in contact or you can check my family tree (Larson Family Tree). Thanks, Lisa (Raymond) Larson

Posted: 17 Feb 2009 4:39AM GMT
Hi Lisa, thanks for writing. Yes, yours is a Raymond line I'd be very interested in. In my database, I have a "Roy L. Raymond" as I read the 1910 census, son of Nathaniel L. Raymond. That's apparently your Ray Leslie Raymond. Although I also see him as Leslie Ray Raymond in the California index. So Ray was his actual first name?

If you could share a file with me of descendants of Nathaniel, I'd be grateful. Feel free to write me directly at Raymondhow@aol.com.
regards,
Raymond B. Howard

Posted: 30 Mar 2009 2:32AM GMT
Yes I do and am related to the John Raymond you speak of. See my family tree under Raymond Family Tree or my user name laurieleeraymond. I'm eleventh generation and have all the info back to John's coming to America mid 1600's.

Sincerely,

Laurie Lee Raymond

Posted: 30 Mar 2009 3:01AM GMT
Hi Laurie,
I saw your family tree, and was able to glean some info there. Appears your ancestor Frank (Francis) Raymond b. 1823 is listed number 714 in "Raymond Genealogy - Descendants of John and William Raymond" (Samuel Edward Raymond, 1972). If you care to trade info, please write me directly at raymondhow@aol.com.

Raymond B. Howard
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions