Search for content in message boards

William Franklin Moore

William Franklin Moore

Posted: 24 Jul 2001 4:03AM GMT
Edited: 29 Jan 2004 10:11PM GMT
Surnames: MOORE, PRYOR
Searching for information on William Franklin Moore (b abt 1849 in TN, Co is unknown) m/ Sarah Spencer Pryor abt 1876 (she was b Dec 1857 in TN, Co is unknown) They are both buried in Scott Co at Black Creek Crossroads Cemetery. Trying to find out who their parents were. I know that at one time they were in Pickett Co (Byrdstown) because that is where my ggrandfather was born. If anyone has any info on William or Sarah could you please contact me. Thank you.

Lynn
Barton Co., MO

Re: William Franklin Moore

Terri (View posts)
Posted: 29 Aug 2001 3:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Lynn
I have a William born !843 assuming Washington Co. VA due to the fact the sibling before him was born there. His parents are Francis (Frank) Moore mother is Jane Furr. I have his wife as Susan but we both know it could actually be Sarah. No parents on her. I have them with 2 childern: John born abt 1856 & Frank born ab 1857. If any help please e-mail I have alot on the bigger family of this Moore's
Terri

Re: William Franklin Moore

Posted: 27 Sep 2011 1:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Lynn,
I am a descendant of William and Sarah Moore. My niece has traced our Moore ancestry only as far back as William and Sarah. I have pasted part of our "tree" below. Unfortunately we don't have any information as to their parents. I know your post is very old but I am hoping you will still get this message and share any information that you may have found.
Thank you,
Cynthia Lynn Moore

Generation No. 1
1. WILLIAM FRANKLIN1 MOORE was born Abt. 1849 in Tn, and died May 7, 1912 in Scott Co., TN. He
married SARAH SPENCER PRYOR Abt. 1876. She was born December 12, 1857 in TN, and died June 12,
1910 in Scott Co., TN.
Notes for WILLIAM FRANKLIN MOORE:
According to 1900 Scott County, TN census records, William was working as a Teamster.
Teamster: Leader of horses.
According to 1910 Scott County, TN census records, William was out of work. Last job as a farm
laborer.
More About WILLIAM FRANKLIN MOORE:
Burial: Black Creek Crossroads Cemetery
More About SARAH SPENCER PRYOR:
Burial: Black Creek Crossroads Cemetery
Children of
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions