Search for content in message boards

VILLA DE HIDALGO, SAN LUIS POTOSI. LOOKING FOR ORTEGAS AND CARRIZAL/CARRIZALES

VILLA DE HIDALGO, SAN LUIS POTOSI. LOOKING FOR ORTEGAS AND CARRIZAL/CARRIZALES

Posted: 14 Aug 2009 11:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ORTEGA, CARRIZAL/CARRIZALES
My grandmother DELFINA ORTEGA was born in VILLA DE HIDALGO, SLP on 24 Dec 1898. Her sister were FRANCISCA RAMIREZ, ELISA CUELLO and GUADALUPE GUAJARDO. Her mother was LUISA CARRIZAL OR CARRIZALES and her father was EULOJIO ORTEGA.

If this sounds remotely familiar, please respond.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. God Bless!

Amy Garcia Saldivar

Re: VILLA DE HIDALGO, SAN LUIS POTOSI. LOOKING FOR ORTEGAS AND CARRIZAL/CARRIZALES

Posted: 15 Aug 2009 2:30PM GMT
Surnames: Ortega Carrisal
I have:
Eulogio Ortega married Luisa Carrisal on June 28, 1884 at "Iglesia Catolica, San Jose" in Villa de Hidalgo, San Luis Potosi, Mexico.

Re: VILLA DE HIDALGO, SAN LUIS POTOSI. LOOKING FOR ORTEGAS AND CARRIZAL/CARRIZALES

Posted: 15 Aug 2009 7:22PM GMT
OMG, Wow...thanks for such a quick response. I just got home from a church retreat and I prayed for guidance and God answered my prayers thru you. Can you suggest what i need to do next?

Thank you,
Amy Garcia Saldivar
McAllen, Texas

Posted: 15 Aug 2009 7:36PM GMT
Surnames: Carrizal
Did any of these family members come to the US?
I am a Carrisal/Carrizales/Carrizal.
My family came from SLP to Bastrop Co., TX, finally landing in Pasadena and Houston.
I am a transplanted Houstonian living in the RGV too.
The research I have done is through the Mormon Family History Center in McAllen. I rented some microfilms and researched our family.
My line is Perfecta Carrizal>Cruz Carrizal>Jose Nieves Carrizales/Carrizal>Luis Carrizal.
Starts in 1805 (Perfecta) and ends in 1890 (Luis)
Then we jump the river and start in 1918 (Daniel) born in Bastrop County, Texas.

Posted: 15 Aug 2009 8:04PM GMT
Surnames: Carrisal, Ortega, Garcia
1930 Census for Mission, Texas Hidalgo Co.
Shows Luisa Carrisal-Ortega age 59 and her daughter Delfina Ortega-Garcia age 27 from Mexico, her husband Reyes Garcia, sons Ignacio Garcia, nephew Santiago Garcia and niece Rita Garcia.

I do not show Eulojio Ortega on the census.

Where is the Family History Center in McAllen?

Posted: 16 Aug 2009 2:46AM GMT
Surnames: Carrizal
Sorry.
I did not get the notice of your last posting.
The library is on 2nd and LaVista.
Call them for their hours.
Some microfilms are there permanently.
kec1952@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 4:53PM GMT
Hi i am looking for eny info on Cesario Cuevas father... Cesario Cuevas was born in 1892 in slp villa de hdialgo..his father was Edaurdo Cuevas. That were i hit a wall .. eny help would be nice thank you..

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 8:10PM GMT
If you will post your email address I will send you what I have found.

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 10:00PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions