Search for content in message boards

Littlebear

Littlebear

Posted: 26 Apr 2003 8:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LittleBear, Bigbear, and Emery
I am looking for any information on Chief Littlebear, Chief Bigbear, or Fannie Littlebear. The only information I have been able to obtain about Chief Littlebear of Chief Bigbear has been through books. I have been told that I am related to them. I do have Fannie's death certificate, but that is all I have and the handwriting is almost unreadable. It lists a birthdate of 9-6-1840 and a death date of 9-26-1923. It does list Chief Littlebear as the father, but the birthplace of father, maiden name of mother, and birthplace of mother are not known. Her name at the time of death was Fannie Emery. She married a Samuel Emery and had a son named Samuel J Emery. Any help anyone can give me on this would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to e mail me at Litabug197@yahoo.com any information you are willing to share. Thank You.

Re: Littlebear

karen (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2005 12:28PM GMT
Danny littlebear was a professional wrestler. He also wrestled under Chief littlebear in georgia in the 50`s I have a daughter by him her name is Brandy.I know some about him. He has several children. Karen

Re: Littlebear

Posted: 21 Sep 2012 7:06AM GMT
was she by any chance born in Van Wert, ohio to elizabeth prudhom, the info i have lists her married name as collins. Her sister sarah cole was married to aaron luzader
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions