Search for content in message boards

Frank Ausbey of Evergreen

Frank Ausbey of Evergreen

amanda (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2003 6:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ausby
I am looking for any information on my great-grandfather Frank Ausby. I believe he died in Evergreen, Alabama in 1950. We think he used to work on the railroad. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Frank Ausbey of Evergreen

Rosa (Ausby) Hall (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2003 2:13PM GMT
Hi, Frank Ausby of Evergreen is my grand father. He had lots of children. We have a reunion every two years of all decendants we can locate. We are meeting this year July 5th and 6the in the Evergren/Brewton area. Head quarters are at the Days Inn in Brewton, Alabama. We would love to hear from you and learn more about you and your parents since apparently we are the same family. e-mail of call me (940) 322-2943 or 716-0477 same area code. Hope to hear from you soon. Rosa

Re: Frank Ausbey of Evergreen

Amanda (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2003 3:38PM GMT
Please send me your email address! I have so many questions. I'm so excited!

Re: Frank Ausby of Evergreen and other connected families

Posted: 24 Jul 2003 2:43PM GMT
Edited: 8 Sep 2008 11:47AM GMT
Surnames: Ammons, Boykin, Bradley, Taliaferro, Nared, Nored, Ewing, Union, Drakeford, Stallworth, Samuel
Hello,

I have some Ausby family members in my family tree. I have comprised a family tree that is 447 pages long and includes the Ammons, Boykin, Bradley, Taliaferro, Nared/Nored, Ewing/Union, Drakeford, Stallworth, Samuel, Jones, Culliver, Benjamin, Smith, Johnson/Johnston, Likely, Davis, Meeks, Moye, Brooks, Fountain, Richardson, Thornton, Shine, Holmes, Walker, Lane, Franklin, Williams, Howard, Autrey, Abram, Dailey/Daily, Brye and many other families from the Evergreen, Conecuh County, Alabama area. I have been working on this family tree since late 1997. I printed the firsat editon in June 2002 for the Ammons and Nared Family reunion held in Pensacola, Florida in June 2002. I have several books left. The cost of the book is $30.00 which includes shipping and packaging. I don't know if you are part of this enormaous Evergreen family, but I would love to add some descendants to this tree. I will be doing a second editon in 2004 or 2005. It all depends on the responses of the family members across the nation. I am receiving more and more family tree updates each month.

Please respond, for I am eagerly excited to share this book. A lot of people don't know how they are related to the next person, but I am strong advocate for family!! I did not do this book to keep it to myself. God Bless You and your family!! I hope to hear from you soon.

Re: Frank Ausby of Evergreen

Posted: 24 Jul 2003 2:54PM GMT
Hello,

I have some Ausby family members in my family tree. I have comprised a family tree that is 447 pages long and includes the Ammons, Boykin, Bradley, Taliaferro, Nared/Nored, Ewing/Union, Drakeford, Stallworth, Samuel, Jones, Culliver, Benjamin, Smith, Johnson/Johnston, Likely, Davis, Meeks, Moye, Brooks, Fountain, Richardson, Thornton, Shine, Holmes, Walker, Lane, Franklin, Williams, Howard, Autrey, Abram, Dailey/Daily, Brye and many other families from the Evergreen, Conecuh County, Alabama area. I have been working on this family tree since late 1997. I printed the firsat editon in June 2002 for the Ammons and Nared Family reunion held in Pensacola, Florida in June 2002. I have several books left. The cost of the book is $30.00 which includes shipping and packaging. I don't know if you are part of this enormaous Evergreen family, but I would love to add some descendants to this tree. I will be doing a second editon in 2004 or 2005. It all depends on the responses of the family members across the nation. I am receiving more and more family tree updates each month.

Please respond, for I am eagerly excited to share this book. A lot of people don't know how they are related to the next person, but I am strong advocate for family!! I did not do this book to keep it to myself. God Bless You and your family!! I hope to hear from you soon.

Rosa (Ausby)Hall (View posts)
Posted: 24 Feb 2004 5:06AM GMT
Since the original message I have met Amanda and her family who turned out to be my dads younger sisters from the Evergreen area. I am still searching. My grandfather, Frank Ausby, had many children. We are also looking for his siblings. Maggie Ausby wa also from Evergreen. Looking for any information I can get to conclude my family tree.
Rosa

Dante Eubanks (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2004 8:10PM GMT
Hello Rosa,

I you could give me some more info, I could then compare to my family tree and see if there is a connection. I would be happy to share the family information if it bringsd more relatives closer together. Take care and God Bless!!

Dante

Book for sale

Michelle Davis (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2005 7:17AM GMT
Edited: 8 Sep 2008 11:49AM GMT
Surnames: Davis, Nared
I was directed to this message board by my father, Frederick Davis who is the son of Ruth Nared. I am interested in purchasing the book as I will be visiting my father this summer and would like to share it with him. Please let me know how I may reach you.

Thank you,
Michelle Davis

Re: Book for sale

Michelle Davis (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2005 7:18AM GMT
Edited: 8 Sep 2008 11:49AM GMT
Corrected email address: mhyschelle@yahoo.com

Re: Howard/Boykin

Posted: 1 Apr 2007 7:32AM GMT
Edited: 8 Sep 2008 11:51AM GMT
Surnames: Howard, Boykin
I'm tracing my line of Howard's maybe these name can be a hit, Thomas Howard born 1832 in South Carolina his wife Martha b-1857, William b-1861 b in Al, Merriam b-1864 b in AL, Armston b-1866 b in Al, Haddy b-1874 b in Al, Daniel b-1876 b in Al,Eller b-1879 b in Al. Daniel is my ggrandfather, his wife name is Georgia they had two daugthers Eula b-1900, Bertha b-1902. Bertha is my grand mothers she had a son name Hilary which is my father.
I think martha is Thomas 2nd wife. Boykin and Howard are connected there is a carmilla Boykin live in conecuh my father told me that they are cousin. my email callind550222@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyTerms and Conditions